My wish? You ask what is my desire?

My wish? You ask what is my desire?
Carpet bomb USA. Nuke it from California to Seattle, from Los Angeles to North Dakota, nuke everything

Attached: Jewish approved.jpg (1055x581, 162.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
rac.org/blog/what-torah-teaches-us-about-gender-fluidity-and-transgender-justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally normal behaviour, nothing unnatural or extremely short sighted here nope

That hardly covers half the mainland.

She was literally perfect as a teen.

This one honestly depresses me.
She was hot as fuck before... what the fuck happened in her life to make her go THAT fucking insane.

we should be encouraging this behaviour

*Hits pipe*

>reckless.dads
The jokes write themselves anymore lmao

Attached: 1558246864812.png (398x376, 203.65K)

VIDEO GAMES???

i personally think that world peace would be achieved within seconds of wiping america off the face of the earth.
a bunch of terminally stupid, backward, racist, pandering, consoomer whore retards.

fucking baby hanging on the wall to right

>Nuke USA, China and India
>Economy collapse
>3 billion deaths
Planet is saved

Simple af

India too, please.

jews

>video games

What about New York?

>NOOOO NOT LE HECKING BABY YOU CANT HURT IT THATS A HECKIN BAD

Attached: 1658263534080962.png (596x596, 140.08K)

indians are harmless morons. let them shit in the street and worship cows.

White Father was extremely religious.
Many such cases.

I wish, but we were killing ourselves even without knowing that place existen
It would help tho.
That kid was cute. What the fuck is wrong with society.

I think it's funny these "nuke X" posts stopped mentioning Israel altogether and always mention somewhere in the anglosphere and occasionally some irrelevant shithole.

Fucking fedbots.

Attached: 1507042386227.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

You think that but in reality you need us to protect you. You're welcome :)

babies ae among the most vulnerable in society. probably THE most vulnerable. mistreating them shows a total lack of empathy and understanding. people who do that to the weak should be slaughtered in the most painful way possible.

Not every member of the population is one of the stereotype viral morons you see in short online clips you terminally online dumbass

fuck you kike

Literally nightmare fuel desu.

Such a cutie ruined

>what the fuck happened in her life
Jews
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
rac.org/blog/what-torah-teaches-us-about-gender-fluidity-and-transgender-justice
Israel will be destroyed by rockets and tanks without USA.

the only thing people need protection from is americanization and your retarded opinions.

Ahh nice, a fellow schizoposter.
I mentioned 2 Asian country and one American. 3 of the most polluting countries of the world.

this but also russia, india and china

>tone-deaf reply only backs up my point
you truly are all stupid fucking cunts lol.

It's really funny how chopping the breasts leaves a permanent mark under the nipples.
A forever reminder of her fuckup

liberal single mothers don't reprimand or punish their children enough. they have no way to rebel against their parents so they look for absolutely anything. this is where you end up.

example: a couple decades ago, you'd go get a tiny pathetic tattoo as a way of telling your parents to fuck off. well, now your parents have tattoos and they think it's cool to have tattoos, and they want to go WITH you to get the tattoo. now you need a new way to destroy your body that they won't approve of.

joining up with antifa to burn stores and smash the windows out of cop cars is the same thing btw.

>americanization
I'm curious what you actually see that as. Can you define it?

You get banned if you talk shit about Isreal now.
No I'm not kidding.

You are retarded if you think America is the root of the world's problems.
You are probably just a selfhating yank.