Its shit, completely devoid of the soul III and VC had, tries to do everything at once and fails at it

its shit, completely devoid of the soul III and VC had, tries to do everything at once and fails at it

Attached: file.png (314x445, 237.65K)

just admit you hate it cause the main characters are all niggers user

This

Grow the fuck upp OP

including the only attempt of sex minigames ?

I genuinely did refuse to play San Andreas for a long time specifically because the main characters were all black Americans. It's not like I have a rabid hatred for black people, I just hate low class black American culture. Like I really fucking despise that "gangsta" shit and twerking and rap is terrible music and all that crap can just fuck right off. When I finally did give it a shot I wound up liking it because the black American culture shit I hate so much is not really all that present in the game.

It's one of the most feature rich games ever made and is kind of R*'s peak content wise.

It tries to do everything and succeeds, you mean. VC was great, but SA was a goddamn masterpiece.

I didn't like the gameplay, it seemed like every mission introduced some new half baked mechanic which was forgotten by the next mission. Also the niggers were annoying to put up with, but that would be fine if the gameplay were just straightforward like the last two games.

>Can't criticize anything with black people.
This is why your kind is despised.

heres your (you) faggot

>soul

Attached: smt.gif (600x1135, 1000.57K)

>fails at it
such as?

Attached: 1597177568002.jpg (960x960, 28.84K)

vice city had seemless, soulful interoires

san andreas teleports you to a void that doesnt have windows or even match the exterior shape

Attached: pizza.jpg (1900x900, 351.05K)

Yes

Everyone that was over the age of 18 hated VC when it came out because it was nigger shit

Attached: 1646261587363.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

this game has more stuff to do then every gta game that came after it

VC is nigger shit?

SA*

tbf blacks love VC too

i thought we wuz hated cuz gang culture n shizz

>SA criticism thread
>"well is cuz u hate blackz!!!!1"
>ignore the streamlined missions
>ignore the terrible mid game and final parts
>ignore the atrocious sound design
>ignore the 50% being boring filler
>ignore the no rampages
>ignore the dogshit controls on pc when they got it right in 3/vc
>ignore how dirty they did ryder (and no it wasnt because of the va)

It was definitely the start of the cancer. There's nothing funny on the radio. Stupid unfun grinds like building muscle and so on and gun skill leveling. Boring girlfriend shit. There was still fun to be had so it's not a bad game but all the signs of shitty future GTAs is there in San Andreas.

I'm fine with it. It depicts niggers the way they actually are, instead of inserting them in medieval Europe or as a super scientist or some shit.

vice city is way more playable even today. i never got the love for this game. so many of the missions are sooo boring

because SA is way more popular among third worlders so it had a thriving modding community
take away the moddability and it's only barely better than LCS

you can grab ledges in SA
that alone already made it miles better than any other GTA

you can aim without shooting up in the air or having CJ's back covering the entire screen in any other GTA though