Do you feel heard, yet?

Do you feel heard, yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-170937_Twitter.jpg (1080x814, 161.9K)

They're pushing out bot fix updates and I barely see bots anymore, so yes for the most part.
Hopefully they keep the momentum going

Maybe if they said this 5 years ago. Game is old as shit and completely infiltrated with tranny groomers and Russian subhumans who cheat. Valve is literally just grifting at this point

I honestly don't understand how it's too hard for them to make a sequel. I don't want a new game every two years but after a decade it's kind of about time

no one at valve wants to do anything
unironically
so nothing gets done

Valve isn't in the game making business anymore. They sell games and make (and abandon) hardware now

So what's changed?

>Casual entirely playable outside of prime time for my region
It's a start
I don't expect Valve to be able to undo the sheer level of harm they did to plain user servers.
But rendering a certain community defunct is a start.

Attached: brebrb.jpg (520x1170, 155.18K)

small quality of life improvements for the most part (which are mostly bugs covered by the youtuber shounic so i assume valve has hired somebody who is just going down a checklist)

>the iron bomber is fixed
>mvm upgrades being fixed
>arena being fixed
>and other shit idc about

the way the company is structured means nothing gets done anymore. people just work on what they want to work on while doing the bare minimum to maintain their existing products. if they were properly wrangled by a lead into making something it'd be amazing as always, but instead they just see it and think, "ew I don't want to work on that" and go back to whatever dumbass side projects they're wasting time on. and they'll never get punished for it either because they're passively making mountains of money off their monopolization of the pc market.

I'll come out and say it. Fuck party/v/an, Fuck low quality micspam, fuck shitty furry sprays, fuck 32 player servers. Custom maps are nice tho but nothing fun like plr panic or an early version of pl_hoodoo

The only time Valve employees have to do anything is in the lead up to a big release like Alyx where they need all hands on deck (haha). Besides that, they just sit around on their swivel chairs scrolling Twitter and eating 8000 calorie cookies from the cafeteria.

so who dominated you?

Found the furry spray connoisseur

>seething about good sized servers
inceltopia is always open for you

It’s not a hire, it’s a contractor. Contractors are pretty much the only way to get anything done at Valve, because the contracts are always for a specific project whereas employees just drift around between projects.

It's probably on their list and therefore one reason why they won't put much time and effort into TF2. That doesn't mean that they have started developing a successor yet.

Until they make a Team Fortress 3 no I am not heard.

it's over

>mvm upgrades fixed
no shit, sentry firing speed is finally fixed??