Which gaming community is the worst of all?

Which gaming community is the worst of all?
My money is on the FGC (fighting game community), the most degenerate dumpster of subhuman, spiteful filth you will ever encounter.

Attached: SonicFox-02594.jpg (2400x1800, 499.79K)

This and speedrunning

why must my favorite vidya genre have the worst "community" to play with? I'm almost compelled to get obscenely good just to fuck with them like that Ky player user who smoked Hotashi while having the username "YNBAW"

I forgot about this guy, why did you have to remind me of him

Attached: 1447708721589.png (576x432, 200.74K)

>mad that a gay furry is the best fighting game player in the world

Kek stay salty crybaby

As far as people go, it's probably Smash or fighting games.
As far as impact/general widespread worsening of the gaming community sphere as a whole goes, easily the Soulsfags.

Speedrunning > MOBA > FGC > everyone else

based, please do it
pretty much this

Streaming communities. If you watch streamers, fucking kill yourself. You're everything wrong with games. Also anyone who likes mobas, you dipshits should also die.

accurate

Not mad at all, just think it's pretty embarrassing for the FGC hhat they're loaing to a gay nigger.

Good morning sir

Have you considered learning English and becoming a good fighting game player? Or would you rather continue to seethe in your third world country?

>its another "shitter gets filtered by fighting games and rants about a player who is irrelevent outside of like 2 games" thread
sad state of affairs maybe multiversus is for you

FGC are such fucking CRYBABIES. they get mad at furries and trans topping their events when there's a clear solution to stopping them from getting deep into bracket/top 8 if you care so much: actually fucking beat them in the game. the overlap of shitter crybabies and people who go 0-2 at events (if they even fucking leave their caves long enough to) is basically a perfect circle though. the FGC has got to be filled with the most crybaby bitchbois of any scene I've ever witnessed across multiple hobbyist mediums, which is hysterical in contrast to the thuggery/streets image they project

Easy

Nintendo fans for eating up their shit hardware for several generations now and overall shitting up of Any Forums by being massive faggots. Then Smashfags next, as a special subset of faggotry even worse than a regular Nintendo fan. Then speedrunners, MOBAtards, every other console warrior out there, and anyone that supports Square, EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard, or Bethesda.

Nothing is worse than smash.

Smash Bros.
eSports
ResetEra
Reddit
FGC

In that order. Smash is not a fighting game so it's seperate.

I used to love it, but yeah I have no interest in interacting with the deranged lunatics that overrun it.

Yeah, FGC is the worst, followed by speedrunners

The problem with those people is everytime you interact with them it's a gamble whether or not they'll contact your employer trying to get you fires or something like that. It's not a good idea for straight white males with a job to have any interaction with the current fgc.

Fuck. I forgot Twitch.

Twitch is #1.

Yeah i definitely think that "that" is actually spelled "hhat" and it wasn't just a typo made while i was taking a shit.
You are very intelligent.

He isn't the best though

Even if you consider NRS games and DBZ the pinnacle of fighting games.

Attached: 1658269647286809.jpg (500x381, 44.63K)

>Tells others to learn English
>Doesn't know how to use a vocative comma or when to hyphenate
Based Dunning-Kruger retard

this is such pussy shit lmao. nobody is asking anybody to do anything except win in bracket. if you think winning a set gets you cancelled you have an eternal victim complex deeper than any SJW

Dude won like a handful of tournaments and then became irrelevant but people act like he was the GOAT because they're desperate to prop up niggers.

I don't think that's what he said and i also think you're willfully misinterpreting what he said to have a cheap "gotcha!".
Sadly there are no likes and updoots on this website so there isn't much of a point to behaving like an obnoxious cloutchaser, might i suggest going back to twitter? People there will probably also play along when you pretend to be a woman.

Attached: 1658227153766714.webm (648x576, 1.88M)

i was gonna ask why FGC threads on Any Forums are so terrible but the fact that you think sonicfox is relevant outside of NRS games (where hes even getting beaten out of that now) shows how much you niggas are just looking for something to cry about