Casually mogs every gaming laptop and most desktops

>casually mogs every gaming laptop and most desktops

Nothing personnel, windows users.

Attached: csm_Apple_WWDC22_M2_chip_bc90f141f9.jpg (1931x1600, 383.37K)

I hate snoys, I hate tendies, but there's nothing I hate more than an Apple shill

the M1 and M2 are cool chips, but without vulkan/loonix support are pretty limited for gaming.

Poorfag Mexican

Having an all Apple product lineup is the pinnacle of luxury and style.

Attached: 6765474676846.png (1106x1012, 724.89K)

Imagine bragging about beating fucking gaming laptops. Simply lmao
P.S. did your OS ask permission from Apple’s servers before running this web browser?

If by casually mogs you mean losing every category and huffing copium, yes it does casually mogs.

Attached: 1658224851603793.jpg (500x496, 54.84K)

>cant play 80% games on pc
brosss

Only in very specific use cases that had programs specifically made for it.

Anything outside of those very specific use cases it barely keeps up with a windows machine at the same cost (12900K + 3090) ; but it is more energy efficient.

>somehow has less games than ps3

Attached: 1648958323643.jpg (750x831, 122.85K)

isn't this shit locked down so there's no linux possibility?
apple has had zero soul since they dropped powerpc.

mac has no games and has even fewer games now it uses arm
why you'd ever use this shit for gaming is beyond me

I used to hate apple until work a project made us use macbooks, now I absolutely despise apple

Attached: 1446922605871.jpg (409x649, 61.05K)

the macbook has won , most powerful device on market. what we are thinking of the current state of cpu ,, the m1 have taken total victory and the m2 now victory lap. the new macbook have released and now i must to ditch my msi gaming laptop

uhhh how ?

Attached: 4325634523.jpg (1262x800, 595.88K)

ํDidn't you applefags claim the M1 will roll over everything when it came out too

>*Only in very specific workloads

>wunder cpu bullshit
Yeah apple made a big error when they switched to intel cpus and people could compare their garbage overpriced computer specs directly.
now its back to bullshit magic cpus.

no, but drivers need to be reverse engineered so it's taking awhile.

But mobile video editing!

powerpc was based fuck you

i find when people are forced to use OSes, they tend to hate them alot more, this is probably why so many mac and linux users hated windows even when it was mostly fine, cause feeling forced to use it made the experience alot worse.

May be, but I've also used linux and find using that part of the mac relatively effortless. What I despise is that everything works as long as you do everything the way apple wants you to do it, as soon as you try something else things are annoying and tedious.

It was based in IBM computers and in Sonys playstation 3.
I will never forget CorelDraw rendering some image on a mac and them using it as a benchmark to showcase gow much faster it is and then years later seeing it was some bullshit like silicon graphics custom made supercomputer that no one could buy back then.

Are you saying that the Mac in fact owes games?
There is a games debt?

Attached: 1635471251618.jpg (460x345, 26.96K)

Sir this its the video games image board.

Too bad you can’t play 90% of pc games

I find it hilarious that the best games the richest company in the world can convince to have developers port to the Mac ecosystem is No Man Sky and RE8. Like even Stadia managed to convince more developers to port things like AC Odyssey, Destiny 2, MK11 and RDR2 for its launch. Really serves them right though for all the gaming sins they've done and are continuing to do on their platform.

>man with more money than sense speaks

Apples entire business plan is about stifling freedom to increase mass appeal. Style has nothing to do with it. They never think about style. All they are focused on is making a product that grandma can use.

i played vanilla wow on nostalrius for like a year on my old 2014 macbook air
it was super comfy

Lots of poorfag cope in this thread.