Untitled

strawpoll.com/polls/e6Z2eow5XgN

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 22-04-08 Best RPG of all Time - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com.png (425x155, 10.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxpdD7n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JRPGs are not real RPGs.

your list is missing my favorite rpgs

Ummm, where's Stray on this list?

>no FF7
tendie detected

What a shit list

Kind of a shitty list. No FF 7, no Morrowind...
But games like Shadow Hearts are listed. Don't get me wrong, I love the Shadow Hearts series, even FtNW, but these games had absolutely no impact. They weren't really groundbreaking and no one played them.
Oh well. I went with FF VI and Ultima VI because FF VII and Morrowind are missing.

No Disco Elysium, why
I had to pick Fallout
Your list fucking sucks. You have a sub-standard knowledge of video game titles, and you should be ashamed.

>You MUST pick one JRPG and one WRPG
fuck you and your list

>hmm lets exclude the elden ring for no reason
>best rpg game of all times
a tendie made this list

Morrowind is literally at the top of the poll faggot

>Waah my flavor of the month zoomer games

Whoever voted Dark Souls needs to be stabbed.

>If it's not NPC reddit heavily marketed it's not good
Guess ever film in history that isn't capeshit is terrible then

Ok I'm dumb

strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxpdD7n0

Gonna cry Zoomer? There's always a discord for you to go back too if you want to talk about your fotm dogshit

Just accept that its the best game on the list faggot. I love how dark souls wins literally every awards in existence but there are still idiots arguing that its bad.

op's list is missing romancing saga 2, the ultimate jrpg kamige so the poll is worthless

>Wins every award
Won no game of the year awards in 2011
Has a measly 88% on Metacritic
And journalists universally rate FF6, FF7 & Chrono Trigger as the best RPGs of all time

It's not an RPG and Souls games are all trash.

>left out Elden Ring
start over

This is true, but zoom zooms experienced their first hard game and now they think it's relevant

Yep, I did pick two JRPGs.

>noooo you just can't like new games
you will soon need to shit in a diaper grandpa

>No empty walking sim rehash with no content

>It's not an RPG
Neither are most of the games on the list.

Voted for two TrueRPGs: Panzer Dragoon Saga & Grandia. CYOARPGs aren't to my taste.

There's a reason why nobody likes games anymore, because they suck dick. No sustainability, forgotten after a month while people go back shilling games from decades ago. The zoomer generation produced no relevant form of entertainment

>Grimrock 1 isntead of 2
why

>No Wizardry 7
>No Grimoire
shit list.

>buzzwords
fuck off depressed old shit

You didn't include Deus Ex, so I chose Baldur's Gate 2 and Valkyrie Profile

>Zoomer literally seething because he can't refute it

no cyberpunk?

Dark Souls isn’t a jrpg or wrpg. Why is the old republic 2 in the list but not the first? You include dark souls but not mass effect. Fucking awful list.

redditor