Fps dips below 60 for one second

>fps dips below 60 for one second

Attached: cado.webm (950x534, 1.86M)

hhaha yeah i remember that 2020 meme wow

post it

'cado on the 'log albeit

>told the therapist about wanting to kill myself with a gun
There's no way I can buy a .22 without their background check flagging me now right?

Attached: rope.png (487x512, 180.26K)

Don't do it user.

Attached: 1657915178505.gif (498x277, 3.04M)

Terrible method. Extremely large chance it doesn't get the job done and you just end up living in perpetual pain, paralyzed.

just get a nitrogen mask

The human eye literally can't see frame rates faster than 60fps anyway. That's why 30fps is a "decent" middle ground for consoles when they prioritize muh shiny graphics over frame rate every console generation.

3 sides of the same coin

>Extremely large chance
What? No?

>coins have 3 sides

I love it when interlopers from 5 dimensional space out themselves unwittingly. I see you.

>muh human eye can't see frame rates
>who are hypersonic pilots

Yea, especially with such a small caliber gun

If I went somewhere where no one would find me quickly, I think a .22 is going to kill me in a matter of minutes from severe hemorrhaging

>who are hypersonic pilots

yes, you're right, pick again.

>Let's stay with "Flying Aces" for $500 Alex

What about shotguns

>606383174
>replying to this post is considered counsel to suicide

Just kill yourself by old age.

it's a terrible idea
people have survived shots to the head from nines, self-inflicted or not
and you'll just be lying there, confused, in pain, maybe blind, and regretting it
don't do it

Probably not. A .22 would have an alarmingly high chance of only injuring you anyway.

Channel that energy into going on fucking sick trips to Europe or something. If it goes well, you'll have sick badass stories. If it goes bad, you die and that was the goal anyway

go to the outdoors with no food and enough water for 24 hours
if you don't feel like suicide after you run out of water you should just go back home and get into outdoors as a hobby

>Survive
>Keep living retarded enough to be considered a vegetable but lucid enough to live a living hell till you die for real
>Also be in medical debt lol

one does not derail a 'cado thread

Attached: 1617685663049.jpg (999x749, 183.99K)

>skinniest american

if you shoot yourself in the head you go to hell
but, if you go to your local zoo, find the bear enclosure, enter it, and engage a bear in mutual combat, you will welcomed to the kingdom of heaven in open arms (unless you try and rape it)
[don't do it user

What are the odds of getting murdered on a trip anyway?

>Pcbabies crying because it dropped from 144 fps to 140 fps and they lot the match because of that

ye the meds they prescribe are heckin awesomerino!

potato laptop chads like me play competitive shooters at 15-20 fps

Based, faggots with 3080 play the same games as you, because modern games are shit

Sell what possession you have and join a religious organization. If you like it you can start a new life, if you don't you can always ask them for a nice haircut for an interview, then dress up, pick a skyscraper and jump from it

Low unless you intentionally seek out the worst places in the country you're visiting like Molenbeek in Belgium for example

My cousin shot himself in the head with a .22 and survived. Is in 24/7 pain and needs to be changed and fed for the rest of his life.

Hey. Don’t do it. Please.

I would be mad too if I spent thousands on a gaming pc only for it to drop to console quality performance.

Attached: 1657481552658.jpg (386x389, 48.41K)

buy a disposable grill. light it in a sealed room and go to sleep.
hypoxia is the most painless way to go.

Attached: 1647841426828.png (612x612, 252.08K)

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? I've seen pictures of him looking skinny, but most of them are him being beyond morbidly obese. Does he have a weird food fetish or something? And what's the point of the webm? lolsorandomxD humor? I

Unless you survive and have brain damage that gives you intense migraines on a daily basis.