How's that physical game collection looking, Any Forums?

How's that physical game collection looking, Any Forums?
inb4 negative vibes and/or pics of HDDs

Attached: vidya collection.jpg (1928x3486, 2.97M)

tfw my library is huge but i tossed all the cases decades ago.

Attached: 0603225_ra.jpg (500x365, 29.21K)

>i tossed all the cases decades ago.

Attached: Sad Lain.jpg (251x231, 43.58K)

Last November my house was broken into and I was robbed. They got away with GameCube/Switch, PS2/PS3/PS4, and my laptop.

They also got away with my TVs and fucked up my walls and doors for no reason. So after fixing all that and replacing other things I currently have...

Breath of the Wild, and that’s it.

The thieves didn’t touch my movie collection though, so I got that going for me.

Nice collection user, I miss mine. Rebuilding it will be fun when I get around to it.

>Nice collection user, I miss mine. Rebuilding it will be fun when I get around to it.
Thanks. Sorry to hear about what happened to you, though. This time around, consider getting your stuff insured for more than it's actually worth just in case of theft/ otherwise loss.

Attached: shadowlord broken.png (567x666, 243.25K)

Thinking of selling my ps4pro and all the games I have on it.

Let me guess, you'll own nothing and be happy?

>bought more 3ds games
Why am I doing this to myself?

Thanks for the tip.

Any chance you have a better quality photo of your collection or even just a list? I recognize a few titles but can’t read a lot of them.

I used to own several, but only Project Mirai DX survived a purge several years ago. (Super depressed phase in my life, sold off about 1/3 of all my games/movies)

Finally got a manual to go with my copy of Silent Hill 2

np.
If you fullscreen it, you should be able to read them. Is there a particular platform you want a list of?

Nah, I’ve just played all of the games on it as many times as I think I’ll ever want to and figured I would make some money on it.

Fair enough. I don't think I'd be able to do that, I still occasionally sell a game or two, but for the most part, my collection has reached a point of games I still play frequently, occasionally, and ones I'll probably never replay but I have a lot of nostalgia for/ got signed by voice actors..

Just dropping in to say my collection is going well. I don't have any pics, but I wanted to bump a based thread.

Any idea who it was? Gotta be someone who knows you.

pretty good
1/2

Attached: ps4collect1.jpg (2048x2048, 803.09K)

Attached: ps4collect2.jpg (2048x2048, 908.85K)

This. Who the fuck steals games and ruin your wall in the process. They were in your house before ptobably

Goin pretty good. About to play pic related. I also just put protective bags over all my Famicom, NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube games so people can handle them without me wincing. I think I'm officially what can be called a "collector" by this point.

Attached: bomberman sfc.jpg (750x740, 663.76K)

Thanks, famicom.
>Senran, Odin Sphere, Gravity Rush, Raiden V, Rez, Astebreed, Rabi-Ribi, Psyvariar, the NieRs, Mitsurugi, Momodora, Okami, Wild Guns, Ys, Bloodborne, Game Tengoku, Gal*Gun, Musynx, Puyo Tetris, Yakuzas, Cotton, Sakuna, Catherine, Dank Soolz, Bloodstained, Caladrius, Deathsmiles, FotNS: LP
Hello, fellow appreciator of these things.
Does seem the most likely scenario.

i went real hard from 2017 to 2020 and amassed 600 physical games, consisting of titles that appeal to me but then i just stopped, stopped mass buying and even playing games, now i just stare at the wall.

also bought most of my stuff around that period, glad I did I wouldn't be able to afford even half of my collection at what it costs now. Especially the Gamecube stuff. Switch games can be cheap if it flies under the radar, I personally think Dark Souls remastered and Mad Rat Dead are going to shoot up soon so I wouldn't put off playing those.