Try this game out

>try this game out
>play female character in one of the quick starts
>first enemy i encounter instantly tries to rape me
why is artificial intelligence so depraved?

Attached: AI_Dungeon_Logo.png (512x512, 31.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1gkw99cFnTiR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why is an AI trained on erotic fanfiction so quick to devolve into sex
I dunno user it's a goddamn mystery for the ages

>female character appears or gets mentioned
>writing quality instantly becomes shit
Someone please explain this

>Using AI Dungeon
>In year of our lord MMXXII

is there a better one?

Blane the coomers

Novel ai

WHY DID THEY MAKE IT SHITTY
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WOULD THEY JUST DESTROY THE THING THAT MADE IT GOOD

Mormon moment

Here's the basic rundown:
>College dumbass gets grandfathered into exclusive access to the most powerful language processing AI on the market, run by big Silicon Valley corporation
>Screech about all your users being pedos and virtue signal about how AI-generated fictional text is literally irl raping women and kids
>Silicon Valley company powering the core tech behind your product demands you to censor your shit because your loudmouthed claims are affecting their public image
>Frame it as a personal mission to "take a stand" against pedos and misogynists because corpo daddy issued a gag order
>Implement high school computer class tier censorship to your AI that utterly lobotomizes the experience for the average user, yet can be easily bypassed by anyone actually seeking to type in lewd text
>At the same time cover up a massive data leak spanning an entire year's worth of private user data, from payment info to input logs
>Users leave in droves and app reputation plummets, while devs continue to double down and seethe about pedos
>Corpo daddy that you gaped your ass for abandons you anyway, forced to use the basic bitch FOSS AIs that everyone else does
>Surprise, your product is actually shit when you can't rely on the raw power of Silicon Valley glow tech to cover up for your horrible software design
>Competitors who've learned from your mistakes completely mogs your now shit product by working smarter with cheaper AIs

Attached: rotomdex.png (575x133, 31.49K)

>Costs money
>Better

Man, fuck you, Blane.

Attached: bulb bagger.png (821x129, 12.54K)

i was sad to see they forced in ads on the mobile version, and it had to be those unskippable 45 second pieces of shit too. i didn't care much for the other controversial stuff but that made it totally unusable for me.

TELL ME ABOUT BLANE, WHY DOES HE KILL AIs

you've forgotten your most important point: the part where he put user stories on mechanical turk to review for sexual content
and because I've included the strings "ten yo" and "sexual" this post would be flagged

cool essay but i'm not your english teacher or your dad so i didn't care + didn't read it

Attached: 1657567772527.png (960x540, 586.96K)

He says that phrase that makes them go apeshit. Its something like "This statement is false" I think.

you missed a few important sections
>College dumbass gets grandfathered into exclusive access to the most powerful language processing AI on the market, run by big Silicon Valley corporation
>AI is wildly expensive to run but college dumbass gets an absolute sweetheart deal
>college dumbass sets up a website where, for five dollars a month, you get unlimited use of this AI (real cost, probably like $30 an hour)
>bills start to come in
>college dumbass is panicking, burning VC cash hand over fist even with his huge discount
>college dumbass starts gutting the model's features, first its memory, then quality, finally even opaquely substituting in much weaker models
>rest of the story proceeds

Yes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 15-33-10 My Guest - NovelAI.png (1100x854, 254.4K)

It's not for you.

>Someone asks why
>Someone answers why
>"Didn't read. Gawd I'm such a Chad."
S*yjak posters fantasize about anons like you because you look just like the balding, limp-dicked little faggot irl.

Yes it is
vocaroo.com/1gkw99cFnTiR

>being this mad over obvious troll

Attached: 1385354375530.jpg (520x678, 68.75K)