Dragons dogma

Just bought it for PC and haven't played since it originally came out on 360. What starting class is best for eventually rolling Mystic Knight?
Also DD thread.

Attached: dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-griffin.jpg (1920x1080, 513.67K)

Mystic Knight benefits both from magick and physical augments, go for warrior and sorcerer, max their ranks and take the augments

Seconding this

dragon's dogma is a boring piece of shit that clearly ran out of budget

Fighter

Attached: 287bv01n.jpg (650x781, 93.32K)

just do whatever man it's a single player game ffs

Scales best with pure magic but class stats are only 10% of your totals stats with gear. Just unlock whatever you want. Strider is the funnest starter class but Mage is technically better for stats.

This, stats can help a bit by levelling up but ultimately, it’s the equipment that makes up most of your power

Why do weekdays takes so long to kill Ur Dragon, but weekends he dies 3 times?

Mercedes best girl

Jobber

anything except for mage, sorcerer, Ranger, assassin. They're the worst class. I'm level 40 assassin with a sorcerer pawn and i'm gettting rapped by fucking everything. I tried to get gud, but i'm about ready to give up.
I regret buying that capcom bundle. Hopefully DMC games and monster hunter are more casual friendly. Fuck dragons dogma and all the retards that shill it every day.

>I'm level 40 assassin with a sorcerer pawn and i'm gettting rapped by fucking everything
How you you fuck up so badly?

I listened to some jewtuber and they said it was fun. I should have been a warrior or knight, but i'm too far in to restart so i'm just gonna uninstall the game if things don't change on my next playthrough.

are you not bringing a mage with anodyne with you to heal chip damage?
What is fucking you u?, lvl 40 should be fine for just about everything in the main game pre-Grigori.
Assassin is pretty damn good since it has access to everything you need depending on the situation.
If you're really struggling try switching to ranger, I guess, since you can pick off enemies from a good distance before you fully engage.

Ranger is good, and assassin is one of the 3 hybrid classes, which can get pretty broken.

>I should have been a warrior or knight
you can switch at literally any point and you'll be fine, you're going to want augments from warrior anyway, no matter what physical class you end up "maining".

No I meant how do you get fucked by everything unless you are literally standing there and taking shit on purpose. Plus you can change vocation at anytime so why would you even restart?

>too far in to restart
lol
>listened to some jewtuber
why would you do this on your first playthrough
why are you even giving advice when you think knight is a vocation
leave minmaxing to later playthroughs if you actually enjoy the game enough to play again retard

do you need to minmax? I'd really rather not put 30 hours into assassin just so I can play a strong ranger

Nah, most of your stats come from gear, levels do help but you really don't have to worry too much about it. Although I do think stamina gain is actually a bit more helpful than just attack or defense.

minmaxed ranger kills the final final optimally boss in under 30 seconds, normal ranger does it in 45 or so with the same setup. The endgame powerlevel is so high that base stats barely matter.

The difference in stat growth for the two is fairly low so not really.

>assassin
>worst class
???

I just watched her get thrashed by mace guy and then threatened to be raped by the common soldiery. What am I supposed to feel?

contempt

What level should I be to beat the dragon at devilfire grove?