Trash games Any Forums recommends

Three houses was fucking trash.
With the amount of shilling on this board I was expecting a decent tactical RPG, turns out it's really worthless aside for the waifu shit.

Attached: 1656655928854.jpg (390x379, 31.92K)

>aside for the waifu shit
3H has almost no waifu shit going on in it though. You can't get married until the very end of the game and the closest thing it has to waifu pandering is the tea time thing and that one cutscene in the goddess tower, but those were more friendly chats than anything romantic.

>aside for the waifu shit
Yes that tends to be how it goes. FE is a waifu series now, nothing more.

I found it fun until a certain point. Every enemy felt to be min maxed into being ridiculous tanks or have a gorillion speed

literally any japanese game that Any Forums likes

I almost never listen to Any Forums, but the few times I've done it the result has been negative

>Games that Any Forums sucks their cock and while I don't think they're bad games they still filtered me
Sekiro

>Games that Any Forums sucks their cock and while I don't think they're bad games on a technical sense, I still found them bad or boring
Dragon's Dogma
Nier Automata
Scarlet Nexus
The Witcher 1

>Games that Any Forums sucks their cock and I think they're objectively irredeemable dogshit not worth playing by anyone
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Valkyrie Drive Bhikunni
Hiperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

Meanwhile almost all the games I've played and enjoyed during the past ten years are games Any Forums despises.

It should be a self-imposed rule for any JRPG fan to not play the normalfag new entries of long running series. These games are watered down for people who don't like the genre.
Hearing people say "I normally hate JRPGs, but I like [GAME]" is always a red flag.

Attached: persona5.jpg (800x1008, 150.2K)

>played on hard mode
As much as I think it goes against the tactical nature of FE, maddening mode is the only way to make the game actually a challenge because of the enemies having bloated stats. A new game maddening run requires you to at the very least plan how you will survive the first ~4-5 chapters (until you can get your army to use 5 movement classes at least). The hardest part of any FE is the early game where you have jack shit in terms of options.
Unsurprisingly, the difficulty spikes again once for chapter 13 on any route other than Crimson Flower because it's a map where you don't get a break after the previous chapter and you can't choose your army.

Attached: 1645276568118.jpg (344x344, 19.23K)

sothis footussy

Attached: 65d675a1a7c921f548bfb27dcf6c2a91.png (800x1200, 497.73K)

STUPID DRAGON!

Attached: 165983285689.png (354x355, 200.74K)

Maddening mode fucking blows. Hard is awful because it's so easy you can sleep through it, no strategy required at all, but maddening isn't actually difficult either. The stat bloated enemies just make the shitty maps take longer to get through rather than actually being interesting or challenging. It makes the game go from an easy bore to an annoying slog.

3H was the least fun I ever had playing an FE game, and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody looking for a "strategy" game. (story sucked too so there's not even that going for it. at least fates' shit story was accompanied by fun gameplay)

Cutesythea

Attached: EVLCKmCUcAY92L4.png (680x680, 246.44K)

this but with dorittos

Based reasonable user. My favorite game here is Nier: Automata, but I can understand why someone won't like it.

Berniebro berniebro berniebro

Attached: BERNIEBERNIEBERNIE.png (1210x658, 288.33K)

Witcher 1 is honestly plain bad

God awful game, played through the end hoping it would get better. I blame Persona's popularity for ruining the series. Gachashit too.

the three houses threads on here are just the same like forty people

Holy shit this. Dragon's Dogma is literally just Japanese Skyrim except enemies spawn in the same place every time to make encounters presictable.

This, an tea time actually punishes you for being a socially inept autistic incel oblivious to the wants and dislikes of others while rewarding attentive players. It's the opposite of weeb pandering.

Every single moron who actually likes Near A Tomato.

If you think she's cute, ok, but you CANNOT fucking defend a game because it has a cute girl in it. Absolutely fuck off. This actually goes for A LOT of games where waifu faggots are like, "play my wife's game! :3" and the game is fucking absolute shit.

Attached: engie.png (563x533, 334.34K)