Comfy >deck< thread

As per usual, let's get another comfy >deck< thread rolling, Any Forums.

What:

>are you playing
>are you looking forward to
>do you recommend?
>is your favorite aspect of gaben's >hardware

Attached: 1652501643373.jpg (2560x1440, 806.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xk_zlS9l6KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick tell me how long processing takes
I NEED TO KNOW

Attached: 1653489533776.jpg (294x287, 19.52K)

Just got into the Multiversus beta. It's been going pretty well. Flawless

If you ordered on Monday, chances are it will be shipped around Thursday-Friday. If you ordered Thursday then it's Monday-Tuesday.

it doesn't matter when you paid, once the 3 day window to confirm expires you are sent shipping info (along with everyone else). shipping can take 3-7 days depending on your proximity to the shipping center

Thank you, now I can stop refreshing the order history page.
Looking forward to playing PSO and FF14 on it.

>FedEx says it's going to arrive today
>Even though it clears says the last shipping update was half the country away from me this afternoon
Ok

Attached: d06_4.png (481x406, 42.29K)

>playing Doom WADs (golden souls)
>looking forward to nothing in particular. I mostly got the deck to work through my less demanding backlog
>I recommend fallout games because they run really well
>favorite aspect is freedom to customize every last detail

Attached: 1658274750214078.jpg (400x288, 26.44K)

Someone probably had a malfunctioning scanner or didn't scan it at all while loading the delivery vehicle. Also be prepared to receive possibly damaged item, I am sorry. I will also be prepared as well, I had no idea they shipped with Fedex.
>t.used to work at fedex

when the 3 day window is over

Is anyone else having problems with steam input? When I start adding more than 3 action layers, they sort of just break and stop working correctly.

>Doom WADs (golden souls)
youtu.be/xk_zlS9l6KA
neat.

I think it's just the estimate being weird I mean it is constantly moving in my direction. But it wouldn't be the first time I've been screwed by fedex. They "delivered" one of my bulk ammo orders despite it never stopping by my house.

Attached: 1655050010467.jpg (649x433, 49.8K)

but why did it flop if it was so good?

fedex estimates are just completely inaccurate trash. Mine got delayed every day for 3 days in a row before I actually got it.

alien soldier still, i can get to seven force on hard now
SMTVI
abzu
the trackpads are really very well considered, XCOM and many others wouldn't work at all without something that works almost exactly like they do in this form factor

Just got mine today. Testing it out a bit. I know what to expect because I daily drive Linux
I can't believe Unreal Tournament is playable with the control scheme. This is crazy

are there any numbers at all? how good does it ranks amongst similar chinese portables?

Attached: Qrfs8LocykuXjqUmx5Doz7.jpg (2048x1152, 127.01K)

steam input combined with the controls it has is literally the best thing about it

What's even crazier is that there's actually community control schemes, so for UT99 you go grab the scheme from the 800 hours schizo, just gotta still manually set WASD in the game and both the d-pad and left stick works

uh... japan bros?

Attached: 34753458903.png (1209x988, 674.95K)

got mine today
am i cool now, guys?

Attached: value-dick-steam-2.jpg (1920x813, 216.92K)

it was a complete failure by that metric, but that's not relevant: it was pretty much expected

>Minion Masters in handheld
>Slay the Spire with mods in handheld
>Tales of Maj'eyal in handheld
>Caves of Qud in handheld

I own every platform and this will be the smallest library I've ever had on a device, but it will soak up a lot of my freetime.

If I watch videos on YouTube from this do all the videos look like shit

nice keyboard, faggot

ERUDEN RINGU