Real life will never be as interesting or cool as video games or movies

>real life will never be as interesting or cool as video games or movies
Why live?

Attached: FMns0CbVIAQ55Bb.jpg (1003x1003, 201.09K)

because you can play video games

Follow the advice of your image

why are rappers always saying their life is like a movie?

Fiction is an imitation of reality

Read some real world history and see it as lore. If that's not enough for you then be happy technology is improving rapidly because in 10 years or so VR might just be indistinguishable from reality.

Touch ass

Nonstarter. I just imagined a world that’s exactly the same as ours except we have a cure for cancer. Is it inherently inferior because it’s based on reality? No, obviously not

If you lived in a fantasy world you'd think it was boring after a while too.

>oh cool,magic and dragons and spaceships ans planets, almost as cool as the millionth time I saw it.

You spend too much time consuming media instead of exploring the world around you. Go skydiving or scooba diving or mountain climbing, join a club or organization, meet some cool people, or even make your own video game or something, then come back and tell me how boring life is.

I need more medieval kino

>real life will never be as interesting or cool as video games or movies
There will be a point where there is no difference from reality and what simulated reality can do and people will have to make a choice between where they live.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46.41K)

Which will you choose, user?

Create the reality you want

Attached: 1654136282158.jpg (500x698, 106.56K)

very boring

The image is pre-emptively calling out your predictable response retard

It is not

>go touch grass
>world is still ruled by insufferable corpos and yids
>go for a long walk
>go overnight camping
>go off the grid a few days

Attached: bugs.jpg (1367x764, 204.56K)

escapism, huh?

And in video games the world is still, often, ruled by insufferable corpos and elves (fantasy yids)

Attached: 49f.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

>Why live?
Dreams
Vidya
Your own imagination

based, same here

Magic is real, but finding legitimate teachings which are coherent and logical is quite difficult; even if you are comfortable swimming against the tide, the contemporary occult scene is full of retards, well-meaning idiots, wiccans, and drug-addled burnouts. Try starting with a series of essays called The Well of Galabes by John Michael Greer to get a taste of real lore. Or take another dopamine hit from your drug of choice and return to your slumber.

Bro if I can't shoot fireballs out of my ass, it's not magic.

Simple as.

Living with your mom