Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous

>He didn't become a chad Azata
>He can't sing the Song of Elysium
>He doesn't have a dragon loli bff
Explain yourself lawcucks.

Attached: 1620222992597.png (692x1024, 929.25K)

>Chad
>Has butterfly wings
No.

Is this game actually good

Nigga, Aivu cant shapeshift until adult.
If adult, she wont be a loli anymore.
Dont be a fucking disgrace.
Also unironically best path, imagine not massacring the entirety of the slave market because they pissed me off. Gigacucks them all.

*Deletes you*

Attached: 1635015218993.png (1200x642, 800.72K)

Fucking up the fleshmarkets was kino. The good option is one of the best dialogue options in the game. Meanwhile the chaotic option is just to sing the song of Elysium like a faggot.

>wanting to play as the path where you're own patron wants you to die, so she can cuck you

Is it true that sorcs using metamagic have to use a full round to cast but wizards don't?

You can't even kill the guy who's been enslaving the Gorlarian's as an Azata. He just laughs at you as you walk away like a cuck.

Meanwhile, the actual chad Angel path kills Demons until they've made enough of a ruckus, invades Deskari's Echo's home, fucks it up, saves Larial and burns the entire place with Holy Fire.

Azata was such a let down of a path that I ended up swapping out of it to Gold Dragon at the end, it was at least better.

>You can't even kill the guy who's been enslaving the Gorlarian's as an Azata
Kek, what? You can kill that guy with any mythic path. Sounds like a you problem.

Yeah, Metamagic for spontaneous magic takes a full round.

Is metamagic really that good?

Are you kidding me motherfucker
You can MASSACRE the entirety of the Fleshmarkets. In every other path the hologram marilith gets away unscathed, but in Azatachad path you manage to kill her.
The only motherfucker that survives is "Da Mask" but its scripted for other paths so I'm not greedy
Angel got the extra content because: 1, its the basic bitch path that everyone was going to take, so they put more effort into that one, and 2: when you are such a level of azatachad you dont even need to kill Deskari, his ass has been kicked so thoroughly he wont even show up again
also imagine not going for the God path and obliterating both Deskari and Baphomet together
Gold Dragon should have been a better path but it was a nothingburger. Unironically sad about that one.

WizardCHADS win again

>is the thing that makes your magic stronger, removes friendly fire or force the enemy to roll again for saves really that good?

>Muh basic bitch
Cry more. Angelchads kill Baphomet all by themselves, they don't need some succubus whore to finish the job for them.

The only reason to ever take sorcerer, is because of the interest in bloodlines. Wizard does everything better.

>Angelchads kill Baphomet all by themselves
If "by themselves" you mean "with the backup of the angel squad" then yes you're right

>Angelchads kill Baphomet all by themselves
Uh no, you have the help of your squad, if it wasn't for them Nocticula would come in and steal the kill
And yes, steal, because no one needs her help, bitch just comes in and steals the kill

Don't have to

Attached: 1657683256492.png (691x1023, 1.33M)

>Ugh, I can't breathe
kek

Real CRPG players use summoners and nothing more.