That one game you got ~75% finished, but cant continue playing for some reason

>that one game you got ~75% finished, but cant continue playing for some reason
what's her name Any Forums?
for me it's persona 4

Attached: 1642028213142.jpg (640x450, 68.76K)

I wonder if these old memes were made by feds

Wasteland 3
To be fair, the DLC shredded my savegame.

I didnt finish Elden Ring, got to that snow place and then stopped playing. I much preferred the linear gameplay of the other souls games.

Cyberpunk

Realized its a shit shooter fused with a shit RPG and dropped it.

Don't post again.

On release, I played Dragon Age II up to the final boss, then didn't touch it for two years, then got piss drunk one night, beat it, and deleted it.

Attached: 1649028603843.jpg (343x306, 22.2K)

fallout 4, i've tried to beat it three or four times now. i start out ok, get almost to the end, get truly bored, and drop it.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Only started playing it because my ex really liked it and suggested it. and Raiden has a nice ass
And then we broke up ;(
Was more like 90% through
Raiden still has a nice ass at least

MGS5, the shitty schizo story ruins it
i truly hate kojima, why does he always insist on taking a good game and shitting all over it with a moronic story?
just make a fucking game, stop trying to turn your games into movies, stupid fuck

for a long time it was every zelda game. I called it my zelda curse. there would always be some glitch or a disc getting scratched or me just getting stuck and I couldn't figure out how to progress in any zelda game towards the end.

Shining Resonance: Refrain

I only leveled my female party members. Towards the end of the game, there's a forced battle where you can only use the male members, of which none were leveled. Couldn't progress beyond that.

romancing saga 2 until i completely screwed up the quest to find the fairies due to missing an instrument from the lizard people due to erupting the volcano.

>Hmm...do I give the fans what they want and finally let them see the fall of Big Boss?
>Or...

Attached: 485-48524.png (597x699, 427.31K)

>one game
Yeah I wish.
70% of this list is on the last level or 3/4ths through the game.

Attached: Back_Log.png (588x603, 16.09K)

Elden ring. Lost the drive to keep playing past Leyndell.

I want to finish Bravely Default but I don't want to grind and fight all the bosses over and over

I also don't know what classes to make besides sword magic rangers

Attached: Bravely-Default-Twitter_12-24-17.jpg (1453x2048, 376.02K)

>Play Fire Emblem Fates
>Beat Conquest and Birthright
>Drop Revelations a few chapters in
I just can't do it... Why is Fates so shit?

Attached: 1624774344284.jpg (500x375, 20.55K)

swordsmaster is one class that can help break the game if you combine it with something.

Nier.
>finish all the sidequests and ending a
>just cutscenes for the alt endings left
>so you're just watching the same stupid piano track and the next boss/minor character tragically die as the game bends over backwards to recontextualise shit
It was too stupid.

every game

What should I mix it with? My neurons don't activate properly if I don't hit weaknesses.

Witcher 3, the retarded mmo loot system + the skyrim "mobs lvl with you" cancer totally killed any will to continue. I've had the game installed for 4+ years and I can't bring myself to play for longer than 20 mins

I love the game otherwise, don't have any problems with the combat either.