Was it justified?

Was it justified?

Attached: 1632966060014.png (1001x805, 338.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_-fSWys71E
youtu.be/T-otpq6oI2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q&t=1549s
youtube.com/watch?v=bHwiIp4i5eA
youtu.be/8rf3uqDj00A
youtu.be/rVxSoiHtovM
youtu.be/x4vd21slhmw
youtu.be/0F8REGux8qs
youtu.be/zDY5vuMW90s
youtu.be/X7Rb56kZQSk
youtu.be/4KVPMTDipbI
youtu.be/W0LuFNJsN48
youtu.be/OdzAQFmyxNo
youtu.be/0-JN_vf9EFo
youtu.be/c5xaOwSiTEQ
youtu.be/rtKAAerbs9U
youtu.be/nNWxW_kCT7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it autism? And the answer is yes, yes it was.

this is satire, right?

It was complete autism.

>Some guy makes a 40 minute video, saying that Dark Souls 2 is a good game, but not as good as Dark Souls or Demon's Souls.
>Some autist responds with a 1 and half hour rebuttal filled with strawmen and bad faith arguments.
>Unrelated 3rd guy drops the nuclear bomb equivalent of asperger's and pedantically picks apart every single word of the 2nd guy in a 10 hour long video series.

I fucking love the internet.

Attached: 1634739594434.gif (512x512, 413.95K)

Yes.
It was great, and the guy who made the original video is a huge faggot, can't remember his name.
This guy has it right. It's fucking amazing. I wish shit like this happened more often.

Attached: D11Oiw3U4AISQLa.png (1500x1500, 2.68M)

the long man is, indeed, bad

Is there ANYTHING else like this?

hbomberguy made the defense against DS2 vid.

on that scale, not really
on that level of autism, YMS's Kimba video

MauLer cannot be stopped, whoever he is. I admire his dedication.

An autst made an 8 hour long response picking apart another autists 2 hour video about Fallout 3 being a good game.
Search youtube for "Fallout 3 is better than you think" and "Fallout 3 ISN'T better than you think"

I honestly love this kind of shit. Perfect background noise.

It's by far not as autistic but I recently really enjoyed this 6 hour long analysis of the downfall of AVGN.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_-fSWys71E

No, no one should talk about a video game for 10 hours

Yeah that guy. He's a total faggot.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DESTROY MY GAME, MUH ASCETICS, MUH POWERSTANCE
Lmao DS2 cucks still malding

Attached: Mauler.jpg (900x900, 66.89K)

Do you guys ever wonder what kind of people we'd be if we spent all this energy doing somethig productive with our lives?

Yeah they should talk about sports ball or the bible

I'll never forget him being in that cringe "questions to anti-SJWs" video lmao

Hbomberguy

Attached: Hbomber vs Mauler.jpg (1800x900, 243.61K)

>This shitpost was sponsored by
Huh...odd

>The year is 2030
>Half of YouTube is now just volumes and volumes of lectures, critiques, responses, counter-responses, and verbal essays of either Dark Souls 2 or responses to other videos on Dark Souls 2.
> The community is split up to 4 main schools of thought, each with their own thriving sub-schools.

It was necessary.

Attached: KWAB.png (628x529, 297.79K)

Adding this to my watch later list, thanks user.

Absolute kino, we will never get anything quite like it again. Now he spends all his time on his gay podcast.

Link me something else to watch.

kino

Attached: mauler.png (536x786, 403.25K)

DS2 still had the best PVP and it makes me sad we'll never get anything close again.

The only way to be popular on youtube is being autist and being a confirmation bias on either side. Genuine content creators won't survive unless they do one or the other.

This is not the same at all, OP is an edited essay video, your pic is just the podcast where they mostly talk about other stuff and also watch the video and comment it.

>so buck broken all of his argument videos say "a measured response" in them

What do you polfags mean by KWAB?

So fucking annoying. EFAP was a mistake taking away all his time.

>scuffed british version of Jesse Pinkman
are anglo genes that inbred ?

Depending on how popular your opinion is you can be genuine and also an autist with heavy confirmation bias in his videos.

>splitting it into 1 hour segments to min/max on youtube money
What a faggot

>8 hours of autism
I KNEEL
it's justified by how based it is

Attached: kneeling out of respect.jpg (692x1100, 190.7K)

DS2 is the best game in the series and no one will EVER convince me otherwise

Yes and I'm surprised that Mauler went through every single argument of the original video
If I made a response video like that I would only go over the points that bothered me the most then surmise the rest as "and everything else he says in the video is just as bad" and call it a day
That said Hbomberguy really deserved this kind of response, his videos are terrible, he lies frequently, when he doesn't outright lie he still argues in bad faith and he tries to hide the weakness of his position with sophistry
Oh and Hbomb's voice is annoying as fuck. Hearing Mauler in between Hbombs segments makes it tolerable

BROTHERS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH OTHER GOOD AUTISM KINOS

Attached: 1639240091740.jpg (1058x705, 116.79K)

How do you feel about The Elder Scrolls Oblivion?
youtu.be/T-otpq6oI2Q

MauLer wasn't so much arguing against DS2 as much as critiquing hbomberguy's arguments.

This is the obligatory GOAT of all video autisms:
youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q&t=1549s

They usually watch 5 second, gon on a 30 min tangent and then watch another 5 seconds.

epic reddit moment

youtube.com/watch?v=bHwiIp4i5eA
>joins autistic TAS speedrunning competition
>technically completes every TAS in the most convoluted, assbackwards way possible
>intentionally causes game crashes on the same frame he finishes some of the goals just to troll the judges so they can't decide if he finished or not
>crawls through an entire level
>goal to collect red coins then get a star, leaves level and gets each red coin in a different level
also every single video on Pannenkoek's 2 youtube channels are autism kino

You only agree with him because nobody made a 40 hour response to this picking apart his "arguments".

youtu.be/8rf3uqDj00A
youtu.be/rVxSoiHtovM
youtu.be/x4vd21slhmw
youtu.be/0F8REGux8qs
youtu.be/zDY5vuMW90s
youtu.be/X7Rb56kZQSk
youtu.be/4KVPMTDipbI
youtu.be/W0LuFNJsN48
youtu.be/OdzAQFmyxNo
youtu.be/0-JN_vf9EFo
youtu.be/c5xaOwSiTEQ
youtu.be/rtKAAerbs9U

Fact 1: One-sided discussions are always disingenuous.

Fact 2: People will twist rhetoric to justify any like/dislike of any subjective experience.

Fact 3: De gustibus non est disputandum.

>"it's subjective so you can't be wrong"
How about I just kill you, how about that?

That video really might be the peak of internet autism
The same guy made a Morrowind video before the Oblivion one but the Oblivion video is a huge improvement in my opinion
Despite being a few hours longer he actually stays more on topic in the Oblivion vid
He somehow managed to be concise while making a 12 hour video
Splendid autism

Which means he wins out of autism advantage.

this is mental illness

You're making up a quote instead of addressing what I actually said. Therefore, I will not address anything you said. Sounds fair?

3 and a half hours of New Vegas? Here you go my man
youtu.be/nNWxW_kCT7I

That would be more respectable yeah

Your latin quote that you are passing off as fact is saying it's all a matter of opinion, even though he didn't talk about anything subjective in the video and that's an easy way to get off scott free without having to defend yourself. Since you qualified your fact as always, you're wrong. Someone can explore counterpoints while having a one-sided discussion. This is also a two sided discussion, first started by Matt then continued by Harris

>12 hour friend simulation