Destiny 2 Troll Gets Sued As Studio Opens Up About Impact Of Toxicity

UH OH DESTINYBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: file.png (1047x1121, 1018.78K)

Bungie is so unashamedly corporate now. Honestly they're everything wrong with gaming and I wholly support the troll.

im so tired of seeing this "our studio is addressing toxic behavior" when it's been prevalent for the last fucking decade and more, it will never change even with they lgbtqqa++-- their office is still toxic as fuck

>big corporation going after the little guy
yeah real progressive!!

how the fuck can you be sued for cheating in a videogame lmao, that ds3/eldenring hacker gunna be next?

Fromsoft already took care of him, no servers, no hacking, just wait for elden souls 2

Isn't that the guy that was also harassing the fans and getting every Destiny 2 video taken down?

Yes go out and threaten a public business since you're such a wittle guy

slurp lick lick mmm the boot taste good

Progressives love big corporations, it's bizarre that they pretend not to

>tweet "your game is bad, stop stealing content from people"
>"WAAAAHHHH THOSE EVIL GAMERS WANT TO BOMB THE GAME OFFICE!!!!!!!!!! no of course we wont show any proof we deleted the posts and shut our twitter down so just heckin believe us!!!!"

>Act like huge annoying shit disturber for no reason other than your mental illness
>Receive consequences
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUNISH ME FOR BEING A PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVE TO LET ME RUIN YOUR GAME
lole

lick lick mmm yes tasty

Attached: ed9.jpg (782x714, 62.66K)

>"WAAAAAHHHHH YOU HAVE TO LET US STEAL MONEY FROM YOU HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE US!!!!!!!!!!"

Its bizarre people hate corporations in the first place when they create jobs and create services for people.

>Elon Musk bad!
>Gabe Newell bad!
Nah. I could not care less about your opinion either, poorfag

What kind of name is Luca? Bitchassnigga deservers to get sued on that alone.

>he cheated in a game? SUE THIS MAN!

Do burgerclaps REALLY?

Yes all ESL cheaters should be executed irl.

>elon musk loves me!
Cringe & Reddit