Alright kid, pitch me your vidya idea in 1 sentence or get the fuck outta my office

Alright kid, pitch me your vidya idea in 1 sentence or get the fuck outta my office

Attached: B4E85125-03DA-452E-9D67-59BA20A8B2AA.jpg (1125x1041, 563.93K)

Futas rape you, but only if you win

RE4 meets F-Zero and God Hand

Attached: FZX_Blood_Falcon_Artwork.png (955x1654, 1.8M)

It's fun.

elder scrolls combined with cod zombies, and there's a jetpack to fight zombie dragons before you grappling hook their head and then you can fly that or something.

No, fuck you, I'm going home.

A game where you run a modeling agency that only hires milfs.

tags: simulation management_sim sexual_content steam_workshop

Attached: milf party.jpg (2325x1452, 1.12M)

Niggers. Shit sorry can I start again?

killing floor 3 but killing floor 1

It's like Dark Souls but with sex

The Sims but x-rated. You can follow a life of crime, murder, run violent gangs with drugs etc.

Numbers go up.

play as a cat in a post human world

lmao I can only imagine how many closet catfuckers would seddit over it, will make a trillion in sales in under a day

game where you press button to win

>huge haglips
MILTTGTFO

Open world fantasy RPG with a game world larger than Daggerfall: with many biomes, character customisation options, freedom and your choices actually matter, all with the art style of 80’s fantasy fiction.

Attached: Fantasy-Art-Images-0122.jpg (1607x1220, 792.17K)

freelancer 2
with arcadey everspace-esque combat and third-person exploration sections (where you can walk around planets - idk if i'd add combat, though) and SHIT TONs of lore

as far as story goes, the nomad war is over, but there's a new threat from the ashes from earth
edison trent returns to kick some ass, take some names, and fuck some bitches
juni is fatter now

i'd like a shit ton of actual side missions with choices and shit, but the main quest would have to be relatively linear for plots' sake

maybe have a branching middle a la witcher 2 where you side with certain people

Attached: freelancer.jpg (1024x768, 69.46K)

dark souls but it has an easy mode
oh and have some big time western writer write some characters

It's Cyberpunk 2077 but good

Well you see it's f2p and p2w at the same time.

Such amazing idea! I'm 500% sure it was never tri-ACK!
Turns out incels like you just overestimate own abilities and games where you play a cat do exist. You just don't know that because you're stupid and don't bother thinking before saying dumb shit.

Armored Core but the mechs have massive tits and thighs.

the bigger the better

Attached: screenshot0174.png (1879x1057, 2.51M)

WWE 2K but with gladiators instead of wrestlers

Open world game with various activities that you can do as a kid, then gradually grows smaller as you age with less activities being accessable until you're in a cubicle

so...cyberpunk 2077?

Ted Kaczynski simulator.
He was never caught by CIA and your mission is to destroy modern technology when the internet and smartphones are avaiable

tell me more

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (501x585, 67.11K)

gotta wonder if a game like this and your pic will ever exist in our lifetimes
on the tech level I'd say yes, but on the cultural side I'd say never

Attached: 1552666426771.jpg (653x490, 31.61K)

Game with cute straight girls who are homophobic

even better
a game where you're hunting kaczynski but you learn too much and you turn against the CIA
ultimately you die at the end

Giga nigger death rape rampage.

space sim like star citizen with spaceships you can move in. Halo 1 graphics and being more gamey/fun allowed like EDF with crazy weaponry for both ships and ground combat.

Attached: 1602623604354.png (720x541, 186.38K)

A collectathon platformer where you play a 90's kid in the modern day, who through a freak accident is transported back in time to the year 1999 and given the chance to stop the downward spiral of the world by stopping 9/11 over the course of 2 years.