Is it gud or bad RPG?

is it gud or bad RPG?

Attached: 1656436022107.jpg (900x516, 84.9K)

bad

why

Good.

Great. The combat is a fucking mess but a pure dialogue build is an option anyways.

i dont know, i didnt played it kek

Attached: 1653776065279.jpg (1242x1062, 588.13K)

Good. V fun to play

It's great. Character building is actually done well, you have to specialize and it wildly changes the games. Combat is quite hard and requires genuine strategy rather than flashy and repetitive combinations of spells. The world is very interesting. The characters aren't just quirky retards. Choices and consequences genuinely matter and aren't all just picking an a or b decision. One of the few non-shitty modern CRPGs. I'm looking at pictures of tiny loli feet right now, not sure if that matters.

eh, i liked it

Attached: rework.jpg (673x619, 115.47K)

It felt like the game was simply unbalanced due to lack of experience of the devs, but maybe i just played an early access? Is it really that complex now?

>It felt like the game was simply unbalanced
You would have to explain what you mean by unbalanced.

>put all skills in dialogue or whatever it's called
>talk to guard of mine
>walk freely into its middle because of social skills
>find flicks and switches
>flick and switch them around
>leave
>mine blows up
it's not even a game, you're not making choices or engaging in any kind of gameplay. it's a really shit interactive movie that for some reason he decided to make in the presentation of an isometric rpg

>It felt like the game was simply unbalanced due to lack of experience of the devs
It's over "balanced" actually; Older versions of the game had even less skill points to spend and a higher skill point cost.

Still beatable just even more frustrating for people that didn't want to learn the combat "rules" AKA read.

like you get killed and get out of resources in the first battles

just play dungeon rats instead
all of the fun none of the gay

if you are dumb that will definitely happen.

Dungeon Rats has worse combat though.

I liked it too, but I'd never try to defend it on here. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to assume that something I like is bad.

It gives way more options than most games give, to be honest. The strategies you can come up with are great. Hell, the strategies your enemies use are sound once you realize what weapons do what.

>find flicks and switches
>flick and switch them around
If you know what you are doing
>leave
>mine blows up
If it doesn't blow up before.

>it's not even a game, you're not making choices or engaging in any kind of gameplay
Come on now, stop being disingenuous.... you chose to blow up the mine instead of:

>Going to Gaelius to work
>Hire the mercenaries
>Kill the guards yourself

Among other options to deal with the outpost.

If you are forced to LOAD and SAVE to min max skills and stats to pass through future fights that are impossible to beat by Charisma build then you make a shit game.

That writing is bad. These motherfuckers need a competent editor to slap them in the back of the head every time they get repetitive or add more bland detail into simple actions.

Attached: Honeyview_Desktop Screenshot 2022.03.12 - 23.11.39.23~2.jpg (551x346, 34.04K)

no it doesn't

tell me you don't know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what you're talking about

does dungeon rats not come with aod for free any more? thats how i got it

i bought it for like $1

>animal creatures that operate by different rules
>enemies that don't have to worry about crafting skills or combat utilities
>dodge being entirely fucking useless in the last half of the game
>no way to defend against bombs
>you start off with jackshit and what you can salvage will get you killed even faster

>tell me you don't know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what you're talking about
okay: "Age of Decadence isn't shit."

Oh, so you're bad and got filtered.
I see.
You can go now.

If that's excerpt is a reference to something, then I have absolutely no problem telling you I have no idea what the fuck it is. Either way, that writing is shit and I really don't care who wrote it. They need an editor.

>If you are forced to LOAD and SAVE
No one is forcing your hand to click on the load/save button unless you are willing to tell me (You) have no agency of your own.
>fights that are impossible to beat by Charisma build
>fights that are impossible by a non combat build
>some combats that are impossible to beat as a non-combat build
Makes sense to me.

again, tell me you don't know what you're talking about without telling me you don't know what you're talking about

It's not skyrim. You can only do what's within your ability. This is what an actual RPG is like.