What's the most unfair fighting game?

What's the most unfair fighting game?

Attached: 1658092032967441.jpg (1200x1600, 250.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtPgSnCkcEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what does the artist look like?

this is gonna be a good thread i can feel it

Hot take: if a women is stupid enough to let some dude rape her without consequences then she deserved it.

Attached: deserved.jpg (700x620, 57.66K)

Daryl did nothing wrong

Attached: 1347995741382.jpg (167x232, 23.8K)

top left one is literally as polite and non perverted as you can get, this implies this bitch is just seeking attention and is projecting or something whatever i just hate women

stop fucking Darylpilling me stop fucking Darylpilling me stOP FUCKING DARYLPILLING ME

Attached: twoguns.jpg (845x466, 72.74K)

Wrong, he is obviously enamored and it’s written all over his face, aka unwanted advances from someone she barely knows

youre right, he should have read her mind and figured out she hated his icky incel guts, down with scrotes!

If Daryl were hot he wouldn't be in this comic.

>Daryl finally musters up the courage to ask out the cute girl he has a crush on
>Turns out she's a fucking psycho so instead of simply rejecting him she doxes him on twitter
>All for trying to be courageous once in his life

Can we get some condolences for our boy Daryl

Attached: icry.jpg (447x599, 40.5K)

LOL

Attached: F7CDC8BD-47F9-4D09-99B0-E5C5DC26F7B8.png (1461x1024, 2.04M)

Kazakhstan

I see you bro
Wew lad tru tho
youtube.com/watch?v=VtPgSnCkcEU

>innocently and respectfully ask a girl her number
>get doxxed online and passed as a predator
WHEN I SAY DARYL YOU SAY SORRY
DARYL

Came here to say this.

Does anyone have the pic where the office thot calls the police on the fay nerdy glasses guy for saying hello?

Imagine being so gay that you make this artist's entire story about yourself because you identify with retard-ass Daryl for some reason.

This, it's time to tell her what a good job she did

Don't you have some men to whore out to for $50?

Darylbros, we won.

Imagine defending some thot portraying a totally normal guy as some horrible sexual predator because he politely asked her out once.

i identify with the rapist
Note to federal law enforcement: this post is satirical and/or farcical in nature.

Daryl did nothing wrong, what a bitch.