RESIDENT EVIL 5 REMAKE

>RE5 Remake is announced
>Game is now set in Rhodesia
Would you play it?

Attached: resident-evil-5.jpg (1200x900, 606.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZcZXLtHPuSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd play it if they retooled it into a single player oriented horror game. Otherwise fuck no, I hate 5 as it presently is.

5 and 6 are steaming dog shit.

I'd play the remake simply because it would make me relive the glory days of RE5 online. Like when it first released random people would just join your game and you'd continue the journey together. Speaking of which, did any of you anons get the Switch port of RE5? How was the online? Alive again for a short time?

will i be able to kick boulders ?

Attached: 1653776065279.jpg (1242x1062, 588.13K)

Yes

than i am interested
will pirate it as soon as awailable

Attached: 7e0.jpg (680x591, 28.69K)

>Rhodesia
yeah lets make it about muh racial tension great idea user you fucking inbred retard

what if capcom make it in Wakanda? will it still be racist? i mean wakanda is imaginary place after all.

Haven't played it in a long while, but does it really need a remake? I remember it looking really good, and I don't know what black magic they used that it still ran so well back then.

shut up reddit frog poster. You're poor.

There won't be racial tension after Chris is done

Well did RE4 need a fucking remake?

>would you play it?
only because sunk cost fallacy into the franchise
i wouldn't fucking pay it . it will be shit like every crapcum game and every demake released

> sunk cost fallacy
Well it's not a mainline entry, just a remake, so you don't have to play it

it has the name on it, which means that he MUST consoom

Attached: consoomer_truth.jpg (1097x600, 63.95K)

>Capcom will remake RE5 and RE6 before Dino Crisis

Attached: sailor man.jpg (1103x719, 171.73K)

Dino Crisis was literally just RE but less popular. Why would Capcom remake it?

>Why would Capcom remake it?
because why not

as long the game lets me kill niggers im fine with it doesnt matter where the game is set

How badly will they fuck up her redesign?

Attached: sheva gif 2.gif (268x270, 2.96M)

cause they will run out of resident evil games to remake soon

and they want to keep the remake train going
so they will remake dino crisis in the "remake2" style
have the Trex following you the entire game and you cannot kill it

because new age consoomers eat that shit up
>did you know about this old game from the creators of resident evil? its just like it but with dInOsAuRs

Rhodesia is a white colonialist place, user. OP is baiting you by saying that nu-re5 will onliy let you kill white people.

Rhodesia... What's now known as Zimbabwe?

Yes, but only if Chris is made into a black man voiced by Lance Riddick or Idris Elba. All the Majini are now white proud boy Nazis I can suplex with my black king and queen characters

we are talking about Capcom in here user

>lady and trish are naked on DMC V, they designed a hot mechanic lady that keeps making sex jokes for the whole game
>re8 entire CAST was hot woman, they even fixed mia's face to be cuter than RE7's mia
>RISE has not one but TWO cute handlers almost as a apology for world, + hundreds of cute and sexy armor sets
>SFV gets more and more sexy and beach costumes every season
>SF6 makes chun-li face the cutest she ever been and has both thigh and ass jiggle phisics with each hit from her monster legs
>CAMMY STILL has the leotard costume and she looks absolute perfect
>RE8 VR lets you grope big vampire mommy milkers with both hands
>RE4 remake makes ashley cute and keeps her mini skirt
>dragons dogma 2 will have photorealistic lolis wearing micro bikinis
>sunbreaks Has TWO horny loli half naked quest givers
>pragmata... enough said

Attached: Street fighter V.gif (210x320, 1.88M)

>I'm from Rhodesia

RE5 is an amazing game but only if you're not a friendless chudcel and can play it coop. Don't say "well duh any game is good coop" because RE6 begs to differ
basically the hate for RE5 is mostly because people played it single player and Sheva's AI was so bad it warped the entire experience

but resident evil is not set during the fucking 70s, so his bait doesnt make fucking sense

because crapcum fanboys buy anything with their company name on the cover

Sometimes I wonder how does it feel to be a big Resident Evil or Monster Hunter fan. You guys must be really happy. Mega Man is one of my favorite franchises ever but Capcom acts like it doesn't exist

It's bait. It doesn't need to or intend on making sense. It's just for the sake of farming (You)'s from Any Forumsacks.

>resident evil 5 but NOT coop
i cant wait

oh fuck you
there are more megaman games released in the early 2000s than mario games released to this day

you wanna know how they feel?
the same way MEGAMAN FELT for a entire decade

Because I'd rather kill dinosaurs than zombies for the 100000th time.

RE5 is fine solo and one of the best co-op games ever. RE6 on the other hand is absolute dogshit solo and Leon's campaign somewhat tolerable when played with a friend. The rest are basically unplayable, Sheva and her bf's campaign is the absolute worst shit ever

>You guys must be really happy
Why? All we got was one decent remake. RE7 is ok. Village is shit. Re3 remake is garbage. And RE4 remake looks like it's going to piss all over what made RE4 so memorable. I'm miserable.

youtu.be/ZcZXLtHPuSY
here's your re5 remake

MH fans had to watch their franchise get overrun by normalfags they're anything but happy.