YAKUZA 8 THREAD

u guys hyped asbout this?

non turn based enjoyers pls stay the fuck out

Attached: file.png (1063x704, 892.96K)

Nanba is a shithead and I never forgave him

>turn based
shit sux

Its going to be turn based?

last interview after LaD came out the developer said they were very interested in continuing the turn based system, it was not clear it it was for a sequel of dragon or for the next yakuza

I have no clue what the fuck it is with japanese media and betryals. Is it not a big deal there? It seems so many times someone betrays the main character(s) their reaction is like
>I know you're still a good person. It's totally okay that you fucked us over and we nearly died. Power of friendship and all that m8
meanwhile I'm screaming at the scream because fuck that shit

Why do you hate JRPGs so much?
They're fun

Attached: 1657265659156.jpg (2394x1309, 335.86K)

ADACHIBROS, WE WON

Attached: FYBxzjgaAAAbtXD.jpg (640x400, 53.26K)

Why did you quote me homo

I'm sort of interested in where the story will go. They got a unique villain this time around. Instead of your typical gangster, it's now a fanatic environmentalist faggot. I just hope they make the combat more interesting.

Attached: 1628302526765.jpg (953x712, 188.79K)

Best character

I thought the meme was funny

I'm glad it's still turn based rpg, I feel like Yakuza is the only fun JRPG I have played

Good.

Any idea on the release date?

I maintain that all they need to do is tighten and polish up their combat. They need to bring in a veteran JRPG team to help them, that's all.

ehem

Attached: 1638272163004.jpg (1024x576, 236.1K)

Post all your yakuza memes right now, my folder is light

Attached: 1656105103306.jpg (640x720, 85.12K)

Easily one of my favorite characters in the whole franchise. I'm a sucker for the old cop/grizzled detective archetype.

Attached: E7wuGspXMAI87aW.jpg (1200x675, 104.73K)

Holy based. Love this son of a bitch. Especially his piss weak victory moment at the end he doesnt even bother finishing. What a fkn lad.

Not a fan of turn-based, but makes sense because...

A) Ichiban is fan of turn-based games
B) He's weak, he needs help to beat any antagonist
C) He's crazy

A shame the Judgement games aren't in PC, but I can tolerate turn-based as long the story is good or at least solid, I really hope they can bring back Akiyama for this one, also I expect more interactions with the Bartender

Kek, shitty character, worst triad leader too, he's only popular because he has some Majima vibes