2k22

>2k22
>still the greatest open world game ever made

Attached: greatest game ever made.jpg (1920x1080, 509.11K)

Elden Ring is better in every way

That's not ass creed odyssey

I'll agree with this when you show me an NPC quest giver that can walk from their assigned spot

For real, I'm so glad we're still talking about BotW (:
you uploaded the wrong photo btw OP

2015 was long ago. It's a 4th tier Open World game in 2022. Behind Elden Ring, BotW and RDR2. There's just no reason whatsoever to play this game over the competition unless you're high fantasy Reddit virgin that needs your high fantasy filling.

If today's cdpr made it geralt would be bisexual and if you tried to romance triss she'd reject him and fuck a black guy with ciri

>BotW Thread
We still get those? All I see is Zelda coomer shit

>. Behind Elden Ring, BotW and RDR2.
Quests alone is reason to play them. I get why you would list RDR2, but how can ER/BoTW invalidate Witcher 3?
>BoTW
Literally a tech demo tier sandbox closer to Just Cause 2. The game has fuck all worth seeing or experiencing
>Elden Ring
Dark Souls but more open, every NPC is pretty much hostile with less AI than a PS2 GTA game. Quests are also almost as bad as BoTW.

At least RDR2s open world is far more impressive which I concede, too bad all of the content in it, much like the other games, is fucking dogshit

>There's just no reason whatsoever to play this game over the competition
Maybe you like games or something? Weird I know

i find the skill progression particularly.. bland, with nothing cool to offer other than small %increase
also whats with the damage scaling?
i was at level 1, a level 4 drowner 2 shotted me
then
same level 1 but with extra skill points from place of powers and those same level 4 drowners only deal like 1/6 hp per hit
and weapon condition doesnt seem to play much other than -5 even with less than 40% condition
hobo phase is supposed to be interesting with every new thing acquired, but w3 makes late game builds waaay better

>greatest open world game
>almost all NPCs and environments are just background fodder and window dressing, completely non-interactable
>ubisoft-tier gameplay, with soulless question marks plastered all over the map which are just the same 5 types of content over and over again
>discourages actual exploration and freedom because of shitty level scaling

Witcherfags are so delusional. It's a genuinely bad open world game. Pretty cool visual novel though.

>open world
>map broken in sections

not with that shitty combat, music and mc that sounds like he's choking on cum all the time

witcher 3 is a staggering labor of love, after reading all the books it hit me how much of the vidya series is original content and its soo admirable how it all blends into the world

Not BOTW try again

Which mods did you get to make it look like this? We're talking about Skyrim, right?

>greatest open world game
Yes
>almost all NPCs and environments are just background fodder and window dressing, completely non-interactable
Yes
>ubisoft-tier gameplay, with soulless question marks plastered all over the map which are just the same 5 types of content over and over again
1. Question marks can be turned off
2. More varied content than any of your favorite game/RPG
3. Witcher 3 has better gameplay than virtually every "god tier RPG" like New Vegas, Gothic, Morrowshit . Cope
>discourages actual exploration and freedom because of shitty level scaling
Sounds like pretty much every god tier open world game
Level scaling literally needs to be turned on in the menu to even exist you faggot.

Which shitty game got mogged for you to cope this much. Bloodborne right?

>BoTW
Who?

Sorry, only games with 30 million sales are worth discussing.

It's great but it gets mogged into oblivion by Skyrim which was designed for consoles with 256mb ram

Panam was their best romance yet and it was straight.

why would they need to? So you can follow them slowly during a scripted sequence while they spout exposition at you for 5 minutes?

Elden Ring is better
BotW is better
Xenoblade X is better
MGSV is better

Witcher 3 is a great game, and it has a far better story than any of the games listed above. But everything that makes it good has nothing to do with the open world, and in fact, it is easy to believe that the game would be dramatically improved by being zone based. That said, the same is true of MGSV, but at least MGSV uses the open design to improve it's stealth sandbox, especially in regards to the larger bases. Witcher 3 doesn't utilize the open world sandbox at all- it's all set dressing.