AVE

AVE

Attached: 8FAFA145-19AB-4F1A-BF06-8C7191302A5A.png (600x755, 391.03K)

oh boy what are the fedboys up to this time?

HAPPENING

Attached: 1648343813376.png (576x651, 484.98K)

>chudclose.tv

wasnt this a san andreas mission

BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL BEAR AND BULL

ywnbaw

Attached: 1650513910972.gif (400x168, 3.65M)

~THE BIG IRON ON HIS HIIIIIIP~

I can't get over how brave you were to destroy all those Securitrons at the Fort, you know? It's just going to make everything so much more... challenging! Yeah... challenging...

Attached: latest.jpg (830x596, 541.97K)

We are pro-ncr here

good goyim

YWABOWT

Attached: 1657908192961.jpg (1024x972, 127.16K)

Please break please break PLEASE break.

Is CJ a busta for going Legion?

AVE TRUE TO CAESAR

it's not close to the plugging wall.

the romans and ancient greeks were literally the biggest gays alive

reminder, neolibcucks.

Attached: 1654184277732.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

>lefties come into a completly non political thread and start crying about the source
Why is this so common

Its extremely likely. Most power plants in the USA are currently running at 97-98% efficiency.

Attached: ywnbaw_v41.webm (640x480, 1.46M)

>wordswordswords
TRCM

>believing jewish revisionism
they had less gays than today and were outcasts. just because some (((historians))) found a few examples they decided it represented the whole for the sake of modern narratives.
you really are an obedient little goyim.

>non political thread
>chudclose.tv
lol

>too afraid to read words because they BTFO him
(yes, HIM, you will always be a "him")

>this is my opinion.jpg
I agree with that poster, but you're pathetic for not being able to speak your mind on your own.

They were gay because they despised women so much it was thought fucking a cute twink was more honorable and intellectual

why bother writing basically what amounts to the same thing? its a waste of time. nobody has been able to refute the words in the image, so i wont bother writing it myself.

Attached: jebnevada.png (400x457, 53.5K)

It's because zionists chose trannies as their way of tricking the goy into becoming zionist supporters. Jordan Peterson is the most recent one, with him joining Dailywire then immediately making anti-muslim videos right after, demanding them to back off on Israel and instead make a discord server for Shias.

ceasar promotes race mixing by forcing tribes together and extra globohomo cherry on top by obliterating their unique and racially pure cultures into "legion culture"

NCR actually allows people to keep to their own and doesn't force one culture additionally the riff raff stay riff raff if they're shit and lazy while the actual exceptional ones can rise through the ranks and acquire wealth unlike the globohomo legion where you have nothing and will be happy (under ceasar)

MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA

retard im talking about real life.

Yes, I do get my political opinions from jpgs on Any Forums, and no, my penis cannot get hard.

extremely based

Attached: 1654660063011.gif (319x144, 971.34K)

tldr

What does this even mean? the left can't meme

do you think you're going to get away with this, CIA?

Condense it into a paragraph.

cant tell if trannoids are making this about them because they are mentally ill narcissists or if they are sliding the thread.

>right wing extremists

Attached: 1634545860090.png (2000x1757, 275.92K)

There are literally zero funny right-wingers btw. Just saying.

Each response is one paragraph. Think about it logically.

You can just read the second paragraph only it's basically a refutation of a mtf

It was probably Ukrainian trannies mad that we didn't give them another 500 billion dollars to piss away

Well I'll be dammed

holy based

>why bothering making arguments when I can just parrot template images
Yeah nice discussion there altright chud lol

Holy mother of destruction

Cope harder

A paragraph shouldn't exceed 6 sentences. YWNBAW tranny.

Is it a New Vegas reference if I commit domestic terrorism?

what?

you know it's usually lefties who complain about neolibs right? kinda sus fr

I cant believe climate change did this

Attached: 1642610981829.jpg (766x874, 71.79K)

lefties are tsundere for neolibs

I'm gonna heckin ACCELERATE

Those people were making anti-muslim thinly veiled pro-israel propaganda way before mainstream trans discourse.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1656946187594.jpg (1080x1060, 108.96K)

anyways, true to caesar

stop trying to make this video games, Any Forums

nice botnet nigger

WAHOOOOACK

words words words

>GLOW GLOW GLOW SHOOTER UP A SCHOOL IM GLOOOOOOOOWING
That's it.

>NOOOOO!! RASHA IS BASED!!! DEY TRU SAVIOR OF WYTE RAECE

Attached: russyastrongalliesothe(((whiterace))).jpg (474x609, 40.16K)