Game has female bandits

>game has female bandits
>game lets you refuse their surrender and proceed to murder and dismember and decapitate them
>"this is fine, they're just enemy bandits bro, they attacked you so they asked for it"
>game lets you mercifully rape them instead of killing them
>"how could you do that? We can't allow this on shelves!"

Why the disconnect? Why will no games allow this?

Attached: 1654087313108m.jpg (1024x576, 36.33K)

Women are fucked in the head. I remember one girl saying that rape is a worse crime than murder.

rape is icky
murder isn't

Americans find gruesome killing to be fine but sparing your enemy and sexing her? No that's haram

>merciful rape
and probably for the same reason you described it only happening with female bandits

women logic is my biggest ick

Well the real question here is why are there no games that allow you to lovingly do both of those things?

People's sensibility often works in illogical way. A game that shows intense gore is less controversial than a game that shows a dick.

>Microsoft... They GET me!

People actually argue like this saying that because you don't feel anything after you die men getting killed in a war is less suffering than a woman being raped. Meme gender to be desu desu

Is that why reddit cries pedophilia if some woman between 18 and 20 gets diddled?

That would make a kick in the balls worse than a gunshot to the head. Who the fuck even thinks like this

>Why will no games allow this?
my skyrim allows me to do that

>mercifully rape
americans, everyone.

If the kick in the balls mangled your nuts and dingdong to the point where you could never piss or cum again without feeling intense, searing pain, thus relegating you to neverending pain and suffering, then it could be worse.

It's not that hard to understand. Be it for whatever reason, rape is viewed as a fate worse than death, kinda like torture or killing people you care about.

Sex is worse than violence.

>merciful rape

yikes, posts like this make me scared for my daughter but i'll be making sure to do background checks on every male friend she has in case she runs into one of you incel freaks

Post pics of your cute daughter.

Women don't think, they just say whatever to get them closer to the goals they have at the moment.

Attached: 1658251742971.png (402x300, 104.14K)

What mods?

>>game lets you mercifully rape them instead of killing them
Are we talking about a hypothetical game ?

Vaginas as a transactional token is at the center of a woman's identity. If you take that for free, you utterly ruin them.

Could have had a good point, could have had a decent opinion
>Mercifully rape
Nah man. Those words don't go well together user, your entire arguement shot through the heart with how poorly you wrote it.

Get fucked.