>coworker starts talking about videojuegos

Attached: 1rykqa.jpg (418x352, 15.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdGKy3nLMeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Virgin if you are scared of talking about your hobbies you will die alone

Sneed

>coworker starts t-AAACCKKK!

Attached: 44d61312472029817f0a446b1d29562e.jpg (1080x982, 179.65K)

>co-worker is a cool dude who has a stutter and is autistic, but everyone likes him
>always wants to talk to me about vidya
>but he's obsessed with Resident Evil so he always talks about a different Resident Evil game
>asks me what I am playing currently
>then talks about a RE game
>I had only played up to the 0/remake on the Cube back in the day
>now making my way through them all so I can talk to him about it
I don't see the issue with talking shop with your coworkers.

The issue is that all of them are just "Fornite, Apex, Tarkov, CoD" and the flavor of the month game.

video games aren't an socially acceptable hobby

I dunno, act like not a retarded sperg would that situation with water cooler talk? Listen politely and make non-committal statements like "I have not played that, but it sounds fun. Maybe I should give it a try one of these days when I am done with my current game"
It's really not fucking hard to not be the office weirdo if you have two braincells

RE fans are extremely hit or miss

maybe not if you act autistic about them but 90% of men play video games. Theres a hot chick at my work and her boyfriend plays world of fucking Warcraft so if a nerd playing WoW can land a gf anyone can.

I have been asked if I knew what an incel was at work. They can smell it already, I do not hide it anymore.

Who the fuck said anything about being a weirdo, you projecting fuck?
It's just about video game talks with co-workers being landmines. I've been doing this shit for years, giving vague replies and pretending to be interested is fucking simple.

How is a conversation about a video game with co-workers a fucking landmine you hysterical clown? If they bring up a game you haven’t played you say you haven’t played it and ask questions about it. Its not that hard you assclown.

>Who the fuck said anything about being a weirdo
>WHOA VIDYA TALK IS A LAAAAAANDMIND
>BETTER WATCH OUT OR IT'LL EXPLOOOOODE
>WOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
lmao point in case, this fucking retard

Slightly related, actually not at all related, but I sent my 82 year old coworker to Any Forums, and now every time I look at his phone, he's scrolling or posting there.

>start working at a restaurant as a dishwasher
>not job but it allows me to get enough money to pay for vidya
>first week on the job
>getting to know the other dishwasher that is around my age
>he's chill but plays meme music when the chefs go home and me and him have to clean up
>plays this youtube.com/watch?v=bdGKy3nLMeo over a speaker
>chef shows up
>things get awkward
>he questions who owns the speaker even though he knows that the other guy owns it
>never see him again

>coworker starts talking about Any Forums

Attached: 775scared.png (251x268, 138.57K)

you can only feign ignorance and pretend you have no idea what he's talking about. It's nature's warning sign

>that one coworker that can't stop sperging about anime but you don't have the heart to tell him to fuck off because everyone avoids him like the plague

I think i'm just gonna make up something and report him to HR i guess

Attached: 451qs5d1qs56d.png (164x166, 50.26K)

you better not.

What kind of cartel hires g*mers?

Shut the fuck up, Eugene. You should be glad I put up with your autistic ass.

>point in case

If just can't relate with normie games. They ask me what games I play and every single time they have never even heard of it because it's not Fornite, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed.

this

you're a chad tho, don't let anyone let you think otherwise

being the only one to know and to play "loli hidden pantsu quest" doesn't really make him a chad

Cool projection bro. When a co-worker has never heard of 99% of my steam library then there is no discussion about video games happening.

>Hey did you play Elden Ring?
>Is that a video game? No sorry I don't play them at all, never really got the appeal eh eh gotta go sorry
(I have 300 hours in the game)