Wjhat are some games that overstay their welcome? I'm at the Epilogue and holy fuck...

Wjhat are some games that overstay their welcome? I'm at the Epilogue and holy fuck, this game just flat out refuses to end.

Attached: rdr2.jpg (1080x1080, 556.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYYqDDHcjpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elden Ring went a little overboard towards the end.

FF7R

>Epilogue
Yeah I was kinda feeling burnt out there too. What I did was take a week-long break to play something else Battle Girls Phantasia, then went back to it.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190209023820.jpg (1920x1080, 512.32K)

Alien Isolation

>too much content is bad!?!!?!?

people say that, but i never felt that way

sometimes

Attached: download (22).jpg (225x225, 8.63K)

>>too much content is bad!?!!?!?

Yes motherfucker. 4 more hours of boring dragged out cutscenes doesn't make for a better game. We didn't need to know how John got his fucking ranch. I just wanted the story to end with Arthur's death.

The epilogue has one of the most kino moments at the mountaintop peak retard.

I take it you never played rdr1

Attached: baylock.jpg (800x600, 212.89K)

Agreed completely, it was a bad idea. John feels so lame compared to Arthur

terible opinions

DOOM 2016

The whole epilogue feels like a pathetic attempt by Rockstar to justify why they didn't mention Arthur in the first game. So now I have to suffer through this whole mess because of it. Micah and Arthur should have both died on that cliff. End of story

okay but you don't need to come here daily bitching about it

>We didn't need to know how John got his fucking ranch
For me seeing John have a glimpse of happiness after all that suffering wrapped it up beautifully and also makes 1 that much sadder.
youtube.com/watch?v=VYYqDDHcjpc

Assassins Creed Odyssey.... Man, I liked it, but fuck thats gotta be an 80 hour game.

>okay but you don't need to come here daily bitching about it

It wasn't me but I'm not suprised people feel that way.

Hello there

Attached: images (19).jpg (256x230, 16.43K)

So, just stop playing after that? Are you autistic?

Agreed, I spent nearly as long playing the epilogue as I did the main game. Just living a comfortable life with John and his family, taking care of the farm, and always being home in time for dinner.