Three Words

Gothic. Atmosphere. Kino.

Attached: b9d.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

todd ruined fallout

fnv mindbroke discordtrannies

fallout3bros why do we keep winning? Feel so bad for fnv cucks rn.

Attached: kino.jpg (1764x658, 77.61K)

>OP posts 3 words unrelated to his pic
But why?

Why does this game make all of Any Forums seethe? It was quite comfy.

it's not that bad as people claim
there could be better reputation system, more guns and gun upgrades like in NV
i liked metro segment, shame it looked same everywhere, more interiors wouldn't hurt
but instead of building on it and adding things from NV we got F4

Attached: 1641644377028.png (569x566, 163.01K)

its good, but i think people are more annoyed by the spammer who ruins every single fallout thread. he cant ever explain why 3 is good without comparing it to NV since NV mindbroke him.

I'm a fucking weirdo too, I dislike 3 but I loved the metros and retardedly connected city maps so much.
not even nostalgia because I replayed it recently, also the pitt and lookout was so good and I'd say better than new vegas's DLC too but that might be my mind playing tricks on me since fallout 3's main game was kinda bad in comparison.

>Gothic
fucking wot

Nobody hates fallout 3, everyone hates OP

>Nobody hates fallout 3
New veagas fags mindbroken lol and can't tell reality apart from fiction

Good. Morning. Sir.

buggy, boring, dated.

Fallout 3 was new in the truest sense of the word, while New Vegas just took the formula and rode with it. I don't know why people can't see this.

It takes comparatively NO effort to look at a successful game, take all the assets and just extend it to a 2nd campaign. That's what Fallout New Vegas did. Don't get me wrong, FONV is good and an improvement upon the original. But it is by no means new or innovative, and took way less effort to conceive than Fallout 3 did. It's literally SOUL vs SOULLESS

You will never be a woman.

Todd didn't work on fallout 2.

no no. fallout 3 is ineed best looking fallout

too bad its still shit

Whatever you say, pal.

Attached: fallout3nvsteam.jpg (1099x1239, 382.86K)

explain your usage of the first two to me, please

F3 with all its flaws gets fallout architecture right mixing gothic and art deco architecture

Fallout 3 is shit regardless of New Vegas being good or not. Get a better setup and stop playing those shitty games

New vegas is all about writing and details, fallout 3 given nothing to build upon in that department

Fucking pathetic

Attached: btfo trannie.png (720x169, 101.39K)

Show. Bobs. Vagene.

>argue about x and y
>bring up z for no reason
thats when you know youve lost

Fallout 3 is great and doesn't deserve the hate it gets. That said, it's dated and so is Fallout New Vegas

impressive, very nice

now show me the number whithout normies and casuals

You forgot the review, which is still lower than New Vegas.
I enjoyed Fallout 3 and 4, but New Vegas is the better game.

Attached: Fallout4.jpg (333x423, 65.85K)