How far did you get?

How far did you get?

Binding of Isaac General

Attached: cmarks.jpg (340x312, 28.51K)

in binding of isaac? i think i killed boss, i don't remember. it's been like over 10 years

I can't even get to mother on normal unless I find the most OP shit ever. I pretty much get hit by everything.

been picking away at shit on the second and third save files
i really think the average run is like 15min too long. when you're down to like 1 or 2 marks on a character, it's just like fuck man this will be an hour if i win for one mark

Am ded god
>anti-birth path ends at mother and it's way less final bossy than The Witness
>Corpse also nerfed dramatically for plebs and no cool chest room before Mother

Attached: maxresdefault-1589249635.jpg (1280x720, 107.5K)

Pretty far I guess.

Attached: Untitled.png (640x76, 54.6K)

bros i am seriously burned out on isaac for months now what do i do i find it annoying to play for more than 10 minutes because of controls even though i used to play religiously

I've had Dead God for a few months now

Have they fixed Delirium yet
Is there a reason to visit alt floors

what?
it's not a game you want to try to blast through
it is a game that is always there for when you want to play a game that is stimulating. i got a literal grandmother onto it, and it has replaced her fucking crossword puzzles and all that shit, while being more stimulating
viewing it as a game is a mistake. it is the equivalent of crossword puzzles

Attached: Resized_20220625_104850(1).jpg (720x720, 591.5K)

>Have they fixed Delirium yet
no, patch sometime between now and end of the year when kilburn closes up shop and stops working on isaac
>Is there a reason to visit alt floors
mirror world extra loot + knife familiar + second blind item in treasure rooms + extra 5 minutes on boss rush timer

I'm trying to beat the beast as tainted lost and its making me want to die. Even with a really strong build I keep dying.

Not great, not terrible

>Have they fixed Delirium yet
no lol
Kilburn keeps promising a Void rework is on the way but he's also known about Hush being broken since Repetentance came out more than a year ago and still hasn't fixed that either
>Is there a reason to visit alt floors
Doing Downpour 2 at least is definitely worth it as long as you're not pressed for time going to Boss Rush or something
Doing the other floors are optimal too (extra normal floor before going to Womb, blind item is like a free reroll, can mostly dodge the chance for an XL floor) as long as you're good enough to not get fucked trying to deal with them

Attached: 1000000pct.png (860x430, 249.48K)

Where the fuck is the spindown dice guy at? I miss him

i got all marks on the characters and every achievement i can get besides the fucking daily challenge-related ones because i can't do them
mostly playing the game for now

for fun* kek i missed a word

>General
You already have one in /vg/. Fuck off there.

Did they fix black markets being unobtainable?

yeah, pretty sure it was in the "late june" patch

Mostly done Normal completions aside from Bethany and Jack-off & Eat-shit

Tainted characters are largely untouched. I wish Azazel and Apollyon and their tainted versions were more fun.

nobody wants to talk to the troglodytes there

you are literally the same

i've made one other post you dont know me bitch

i have to do jacob and esau but i dont want to

Worst normal and tainted character for you?
For me it's J&E, as for the tainted one it's cain

J&E and Tainted ???

you know what's shittier than jannies?janny wannabes

apollyon and either tainted ???, tainted samson or tainted eden

Maybe apollyon, and post nerf B Cain.
Mostly because they're painfully boring and since they take away Void/buffs when you're doing victory laps

Tainted Cain to Boss Rush is such hot AIDS
T Lost broke my spirit. A character allowed to make sometimes no more than 2 misplays in an entire run.

even if it's the only place where you can reliably and constantly discuss isaac without tearing your hair out it still sucks ass compared to the rare Any Forums thread here
fuck off

you inbreds let the waifufagging-free general die a couple of months into rep's release because you would rather spend 24/7 sirenposting because of your retarded preconceived notions about the boards
shut the FUCK up