Fucking HOW?

Fucking HOW?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (700x686, 69.61K)

redditors

useful idiots
but we're repeating ourselves

people that are now very rich

Reddit gets things done.

Attached: 6016b93285f54046e775c255.jpg (980x551, 67.87K)

So, have they done anything with the newfound wealth?

truly fantastical that it has remained so high for so long

I got in at $100, just as the rumors of muh short squeeze were starting to go around on imageboards, I put a thousand into it, managed to bail out at $330 the following friday. Literally free money for a new PC

Started selling pop figures and other pop culture trash

NFT market.

retards left holding the bag they got sold by institutional traders

Attached: bdc9c668eb2f7579438e70af93f3e218.png (1366x655, 82.88K)

>guys we're gonna stick it to wallstreet
>gamespot's own investor page shows that the ten biggest wallstreet investors own ~80% of the stock
>meaning at minimum, wallstreet was making 4x the bank redditors were
Lmao

Literally a pyramid scheme. The people left holding the bags have become a cult.

Their NFT platform launched months and months after the stock spiked. It ended up launching after the NFT market had already died, and took only 13k in the first week.

sell now ask questions later

wow, a pyramid scheme? On the stock market?!

Attached: 1622573682870.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

For once Reddit did good, making our misfortune salty their shorting scam's failure. It proved
1. Economics isn't hard.
2. Levines aren't rich because of any intelligence.
3. The entire economic system is rigged to ensure their prosperity.
4. Our government amounts to them plundering other people.

Bought a stock? Market's closed.
App's reselling your stocks against your will.
Legal investigation. Making a Cohen's scam fail is terrorism.
New regulations incoming. Americans aren't allowed to interfere with Druckmann-types' swindles in the stock market.

Could u imagine being one the dipshits left holding this at 153 knowing u bought it at 300+ having to spend everyday on WSB telling others how the squeeze is coming so u can try and get ur money back. Lmfao

I occasionally check /r/GME_Meltdown because the cult is legit fascinating to me (and they got laughed off of Any Forums ages ago). The other day there was one who got caught smugly claiming that he got in at $60 or something and had made a ton of profit, but they dug into his post history and it turned out he did literally buy in at $300+ and then lie about it. Loads of people who've cashed in their 401Ks to invest in it too. Fucking sad.

a pump and dump scam

They are working on a way to offer people their games secured in their own virtual wallet like NFT's that you can access whenever you want and it isn't you renting games on Steam that are lost with them deleting your account for saying the N-word or that "Trannies are diseased faggots"

They also are looking to turn store location into things like gamer bars or social hubs for people to come and play vidya and buy expensive merch or a fast food style meal.

Thanks to this and getting in Doge at the floor, was able to buy a house with my small fortune. My faggot boomer parents kicked me out at age 18 to get a job since they wanted me to "earn my keep" while I was still in college that they also did not pay for. My mom ended up getting cancer and now they are both in huge amounts of debt and had to sell their house to pay it off. My dad asked if they could live with me for a few months last Christmas and I took great pleasure in telling them no.

Attached: file.png (394x458, 167.82K)

>frogposter is also a larper and/or sociopath
shocking

jews