Have you ever played a game and imagined what happened after the game over?

Have you ever played a game and imagined what happened after the game over?

Attached: Unnamed.jpg (985x179, 45.3K)

>2019
Dude must have killed himself since lockdowns

Surely having partied, done drugs, and gotten drunk more would have made his life so much better.

unironically yeah unless you're a turbo normie or a roastie with zero self-awareness and ability to reflect on your life experiences

if someone wrote a book about your life, would anybody bother to read it? any tantalizing adventures, any profound moments of character development, any bewildering 'coincidences' or strokes of 'luck' ?
No, because instead of being out int he world and allowing for memorable things to happen and help you grow as a person, you were here.
On Any Forums.
On a video game board.
Taking pride in your carefully curated 'hot takes' about popular video games designed for children ages 8-14
But at least you aren't cringe, right?

Attached: sweat.gif (200x209, 3.15M)

You really idolize the "normie lifestyle" and you've evidently thought about this shit way more than you should. This weird admiration for what you didn't/couldn't have just because you didn't/couldn't have it is very stupid.

Partying during your youth wouldn't have fixed you, if anything drugs and alcohol would only have exacerbated your pre-existing mental problems.

having a social life and hobbies outside of my room = idolizing normies

Ok so go out and have it? You evidently want it and think it will fix your life.

had a great time doing it, which is why I feel comfortable making fun of salty queefs like you

>"normie"
You don't belong here, and you never will. Which is both sad and ironic since I'm quite sure it's been a long time since any normalfag wanted anything to do with you, if they ever did.

i skipped going to graduation parties to play guild wars instead

best night ever

>failed normie whines on Any Forums about being rejected by the people he wanted to be like yet still clings onto the hope of one day becoming one
Keep trying I guess

>wannabe normalfag projects
Keep trying I guess

not op lol
>whines
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rejected by the people he wanted to be like may accuse other people of being rejected by the people he wanted to be like.

>Psychological projection

Attached: 1630505146459.png (644x800, 42.65K)

haha great facebook meme picture user thanks for contributing

I accept your concession.

>posts a redditjak but can't type the word "fag" because it's "problematic" language
totally not a reddit tourist, amirite?

>calls others reddit tourists
>doesn't know about IPs
Let me guess I'm the same guy too, right?

wtf is this schizo rambling about, lmao

>still can't type fag
>claiming to not be a reddit tourist
>being unaware that other people know about phones

>if someone wrote a book about your life, would anybody bother to read it?
That's a dumb point to make, there's a minute amount of people throughout history who are actually that interesting.

and what is the benefit of having some fucktard write a book about my life, does it make me personally any less dead once i died?

character development provides life lessons and morals for readers
you don't need to be genghis khan to have experiences worth reading about

also, zoomer pseudo-nihlism detected

Knowing how to interact with people is the most important skill anyone can have. And doing those things help improve the skill immensely.

You say that, as if a book about going to bars every day, and fucking some chick once in a blue moon would be more exciting.