Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.

Did you really beat the game if you used this?

Attached: mimic_tear.0.jpg (1200x800, 58.62K)

Sure. You beat the game on easy-bitch mode, but you still beat it and attained one of the endings.

I used it and beat the game so that settles that.

Yes

Nobody has ever beaten Elden Ring

>leveling up past 50
might as well summon all the buddies you want
use a guide while you're at it

Not really, but I had fun.

Yes.

>Souls garbage
You already lost.

She was all I needed

Attached: wife.png (200x200, 18.56K)

it's literally a clone, you beat the game twice

Yes, of course lol

Still no head.

These ashses were the worst introduction to the game. Game would have been better without them.

>dual bloody hoslow whip
>mimic tear
the fun never stops

This but unironically

>beat the game
>bruh did you really beat it? *snorts*
yeah, I did.

>enable debug menu
>inject infinite souls and flasks
>1 hit KO everything
>warp to the credits screen

I've beaten the video game too user.

yes you did beat the game
elden ring has no difficulty settings, user
i completed my first run with base hp melee and whatever you did is what i would call easy bitch mode, but i am not as insecure as you

Yes

Yeah, it's an in-game item. They put it there with the intent of it being used by the player. It's not a mod or anything of the sort.

Kneel

Attached: Elden-Ring-Raya-Lucaria-Soldier-Ashes.png (200x200, 18.74K)

Yep
I also modded regulation.bin file to make weapon upgrades requiring just 1 stone for each tier

Yeah, I also swung my weapon to attack things. Still beat the game.

>did you beat the game playing with the tools the game provides?
of course. only retards beg to differ

That throat game ridiculous

Yes.

I don't how they can expect anybody to be able to use the other summons when they all cost mana.

The grey blob used to have very good quest where you absob it inside youre body to make it stronger and then you fought it and when the grey blob clone thingy it was cool sad it became unused content really solid questline

There's a wondrous physick tear that temporarily reduces all FP costs to zero

yes.

Attached: post nerf.jpg (969x1024, 135.29K)

Most people would just level their mind for more mana, sounds like a logical way to tackle the issue.

It's Elden ring. If you beat the game, you didn't beat the game

Idk where everyone has this mimic critter, I don't even have one! I used the wolves

>if slime dies you die too
There, I've fixed the ash and made the game F U N

At launch, yes. At the current patch, no.
You could literally dodge away from bosses and let the mimic tear solo 90% of bosses.

Yes, but you played on baby mode and I WILL laugh and mock you for it, and you have no right to complain whatsoever

You made it shit and i hate you

Imagine not doing best girl's quest

I fucked up I meant to say At launch, no. At current patch, yes.

Its fine as is, even lobotomized its fine.

>Did you really beat the game

Whether someone used mimic or not is irrelevant. No one "beats the game". The game absolutely pushed your shit in. You died hundreds of times. You died dozens of times to a single boss. The game mocked you.

And then, you made it to the end of the game. You most likely did not even complete the game since completing implies doing 100% of all there is to do, and you most certainly did not "beat" the game. The game beat your ass bloody.

And if some lesser skilled player gets to enjoy a difficult game by using whatever aid the game gives you to beat bosses, that's great. If an masterfully skilled player derives his enjoyment from using nothing but a broken sword to defeat all bosses, that's also great. No one gets to decide how any game should be played. It is an indication of great game design when the same game can be enjoyed in multiple ways by a wide variety of skilled players.

Attached: elden_ring_no_armor_required_.jpg (1900x1079, 210.11K)

In an optional area

>striking bleed weapon
You didn't beat the game

if you need to ask yourself this you will forever be so insecure that you will never feel the accomplishment of beating the game regardless of these worthless limitations you put on yourself.
every thing you use as a leg up over the game is a crutch.
>good weapon
crutch
>crafted consumables
crutch
>shields
crutch
>spells
crutch
>torrent
crutch
>rolling
crutch but you don't want to admit it
>light attacks
crutch and you cannot comprehend this game without it

you will never beat the game.

Attached: 1649982713000.png (646x678, 493.63K)

Most people beat the game. Elden Ring has a surprisingly high clear rate for a game with so many players.

Yes, you played something that was put into the game to be used.

I don't have it and if i beat the OTHER souls games on my own, im sure i can beat this one too.

You cleared the game, you reached an ending. You didn't beat the game.

No, your clone beat it for you

Attached: 1656788372541.jpg (935x720, 62.33K)

>Fight the big snake
>Use a +4 spear thing meant for the fight
>Use mimic tear
>We stun lock the boss for a free win
I thought it was funny. I like being able to do dumb stuff like this. Did they keep nerfing stuff or did the updates dry up? I put 100 hours in at launch and never looked back after getting burned out.

I beat the game though, thats why I answered yes. I'd guess its the same for all the other people that also answered yes.
Nah I beat it, a few times actually. Like I said, most people did.

If you used this cutie you didn't beat the game.

Attached: tiche.png (1024x1024, 922.58K)

there is no debug menu in ER

Attached: DD8D4AB0-5660-4020-9446-8B63859804D5.jpg (689x1024, 93.15K)

That's not fixed, it's just made it unusable.

Didn't they rape that shit so it lasts 3 seconds and bugs out and doesn't work at all sometimes?

No it works fine I just used the trick on Maliketh like 10 minutes ago.

I didn't use her, I took her on a date and everything.

Attached: sample_bc2326abb94217cae47f1e1662d532a1.jpg (850x873, 234.31K)

how the fuck did you manage to get Maliketh to stand still at all? The guy absolutely shits on you the second you walk through the fog door.

I didn't, can't really control what he's gonna do. I just used Engwall and attacked him.