I hope that FF16 is good, so Noruma will never be allowed near a FF game again

I hope that FF16 is good, so Noruma will never be allowed near a FF game again

Attached: twn46w32w3o51.png (1280x710, 613.6K)

>hallway simulator
>movie game
>good
Kek

Attached: 1657469146209.gif (480x498, 376.94K)

I hope FFXVI is good because that would mean a new FF game is good just like 7r, and both yoshiP and nomura get respected as they should for making fun, charismatic and incredible games way above the industry

>yoshiP
hes not even the director

People need to face the elephant in the room that FF was 70% Uematsu and it will never have the sane charm without him

Producer have more influence than director but you know the movie shit culture make us think otherwise

I just want it to be better quality than XV.

That is all I want out of XVI

ill play it for Soken music, at least that will be the one thing that's going to be guaranteed good

>FFXV dropped Nomura
>Easily is the worst FF in the series
>Tabaata was removed from Square due to how bad it was
>FFXVI already looks even worse than FFXV
>Dev claims it NEEEDS to be rated M to be good (despite the best genre-defining titles being rated T)

What makes you think this won't flop again?

There is nothing wrong with Nomura directing games. Someone just has to filter the shit out of his insane story telling because he clearly can't control himself or distance himself from his projects unless he's forced to work on something else.

agreed

FFXIII is better than FFXV

Why would Nomura not continue to make games even if XVI is successful? You know FF constantly rotates directors, right?

Speaking of M rated FF, Type-0 is so fucking underrated

Attached: cc9.png (657x527, 18.04K)

SE should have killed the franchise right after the FFXV fiasco. FFXV should have been the last Final Fantasy.

Looking forward to it

Attached: 1647755576584.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

No, XV should have been the last time they forced a series known for Turn-Based RPG gameplay into a shitty pseudo-real time action RPG.

>Producer have more influence than director
Yoshi-P admitted that his role as producer has more to do with the budget and promotion than the actual creation process.

Type-0 was good but it was M-rated by circumstance, not out a push to be edgy.

It's quite sad watching FFXIV drones go out of their way to hype up a bland and forgettable turd from the same hack director who managed to turn an actual MMO into an unvoiced visual novel.

he wasn’t even the best composer at square in the golden years. the person they never replaced is sakaguchi

user, it’s been pseudo real-time since 1991. It’s time to let go

that's not a hard thing to do.

XV was a fucking mess with it's "gameplay" and the story being locked behind movies, anime, and a true ending novel was a bad decision.

Not to mention the open world is so damn empty. Elden Ring has a better designed world map