All I want from Dragon's Dogma II is a good endgame

I ran through MHW's story in about 30 hours and then spent another 2000 hunting with anons from /mhg/. I desperately want that to be the case for DD2 as well.
I look forward to adventuring with you.
Fuck risebreak btw, what a disappointment.

Attached: Strength in numbers, Arisen.jpg (1100x1544, 103.56K)

I'd rather have a short main story that is so well put together and so varied that I would want to play it over and over again with different builds.

Retarded raiderfag game needs more qol before endgame as priority

I dont think itll happen. Itll destroy the mission and quest based progression of the game. Monster Hunter works because it's one coop session per hunt. Pawns are here to stay.

Anybody got that webm of casting Gicel right in the dragons face?

sunbreak is a test for DD2 pawns by adding npcs to hunt with

I want coop, this game was madefor coop

anyone got that webm of 3 pawns jumping over a chest and into a pit?

yeah

BROS I FIXED MY INTERNET. now I can use good pawns again instead of the default 600 str/mgk shitters!

>endgame

Attached: 7ed.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

How the fuck is that a response to anything I said

I have failed. I only leveled my magic archer as sorcerer until lvl 60.

>all i want from a sequel to a shit game is a good endgame
good luck with that

Attached: finest.jpg (275x358, 43.41K)

>I ran through MH
Stopped reading, fuck off.

Sunbreak is fun you smelly nerd. And DD2 better have a long cool adventure with an afterthought endgame (until the bitterblack boogaloo dlc).

Attached: plentiful.jpg (430x303, 60.74K)

Mmo dlc better i was really pissed with dark arisen nu enemies design compared to the mmo with trents , sphynx etc

Attached: Kino's Dogma.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

GREG GOT A MOUTHFUL

They seriously need to completely redo how you consume healing items and tools/periapts.
The fact that you can just pause the game and heal how ever much you want makes the game way too easy.
My suggestion is that when you drink a potion it should trigger an animation in real time outside of the pause menu.
Also remove wakestones.

I have tried this but allways fuck it up. It's hard to get the timing well.

I need (You) to hire my pawn

Attached: 1657886128926m.jpg (1024x576, 64.38K)

What skills

Today I found out that you can skip this part by killing grigori in the first area and shooting his heart, pretty cool.