Mario Strikers: Battle League 1st Free Update Revealed

youtube.com/watch?v=29qaA3suXBk

Now you can stop bitching, cucks

Attached: 3643634346.png (1400x786, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS0mq96CfrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should've been in the base game

>game is good now because of one fucking character
what went wrong?

The no unique stages is what killed my interest in this game.

Kino

>Shy Guy
Based. Don’t know who that other character is though. Some woke shit, I guess

Nobody cares tranny. You Los.

they add Daisy ? SOVLESS.

This is just pathetic

Attached: F23AD981-A4EE-427D-A3AC-543499D1190D.jpg (1920x1080, 892.08K)

>He was right

Attached: .jpg (1080x752, 208.98K)

Heard it's some tranny's self-insert.

Attached: xb8d09pg88n11.jpg (1257x1689, 284.4K)

Currently at work and cant watch the vid, what has been shown so far?

How so?

>Nintendo created artificial outrage for people to lap up to this unfinished mess.
Seems like they're doing new shady market tactics once Smash 6 gets made....

watch and find out, retard

already has more content than the previous games in the series. Cope, gamecube tranny

obvious advertising strategy is obvious
>make a full game
>take the best bits OUT
>put them back in as a "free" update
>advertise the "free" updates for months so the game sells more

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 35 - Tamaki, tenka o toru!_ [WinxBloom1980][DCECFCA7].mp4_snapshot_19.26_[2017.11.18_13.13.08].jpg (960x720, 157.95K)

What's shady about this you fucking faggot? Just wait until all the free content is out and decide if you want to buy or not. How retarded are you to not do that?

>he needs some youtuber to reassure him that updates are bad
Just don’t buy the game if it doesn’t have the content you want, moron

>Daisy
Whatever
>Shy Guy, New Gear and Desert Field
Now we're talking, get Dry Bones in here and the game will be redeemed.
youtube.com/watch?v=iS0mq96CfrI

Attached: shy-guy.gif (498x417, 2.75M)

B..but utoob man say different....

They kill their sports games with this model, happened with Tennis, happened with Golf, will happen with Strikers. Guess they don't care after it's sold but still stupid.

>Daisy is the best bit
Fucking braindead coomer

So you haven't played these games? Good to know.

Nononono
The point he made that Nintendo WILL make an update, Daisy will be added, and it's far too late for them to win any of those "angry" consumers back.

Also I haven't play Mario sports games Since the n64

I may be a coomer but at least I'm not braindead.
there's been obvious fanfare for daisy before, like when she was introduced in super mario maker and smash bros, the presentations were all "FINALLY, DAISY IS HERE."

Attached: 1429879668964.webm (428x334, 1.34M)

user, your gold points are about to expire.
Shouldn't you be spending more on Nintendo products right now?

>even main stays like daisy and shyguy are getting held back for the "free update* (*only if the game continues to sell)" meme
Gaming shrinkflation, and you cunts support it asking for more.

Attached: 1651529855357.png (947x644, 794.3K)

Don't care.
Mario Strikers is still low effort shovelware.

Who cares? It’s stupid on Nintendo’s part, but those people would only play for a week max. And all of that shit is obvious. You really came here to post some youtuber stating the obvious? You are genuinely an idiot

Lol is that the shy girl from dickballs' animation?
Why is she so small XD

>shyguy
>Mainstay
user, Shy Guy wasn't in the original Strikers game.

Who gives a fuck? The “best bit” for the coomer audience being removed would be a boon for most games, aside from the incessant whining they’ll do. Either way, it’s inconsequential

Did this Charizardfag murder your mother or something? Why should you be mad if someone else says the obvious too? At least normalfags will realize that beyond what the "core" mario consumers say.

For sports games. And before you dig out a gamefaqs list with every shy guy appearance or lack thereof to prove me wrong: i don't care.

>the remaining characters *should* be:
Pauline, Toadette, Diddy, Bowser Jr
they'll probably be:
>BoomBoom, a koopa, a goomba, uhhhh Chain Chomp

Honestly people shouldn’t be excited that daisy’s back or this game’s getting updates, but should be pissed nintendo pulls this shit, but the consoomers will treat this like it’s a good thing cause they're tricked into thinking any of this is worthwhile. Same thing will happen to splatoon 3 and people will gladly reward nintendo for these shitty practices. None of these games should get any content updates at all, the content should be in the game from the start. Nintendo played people and it worked hook, line, and sinker

Why do you need to post it? Why do you watch someone state the obvious? Just say it yourself instead of needing to parrot shit from a moron making money off you by saying the most basic shit in the world, moron

It works well for Splatoon, dumbass. And no one is celebrating this addition. But why the fuck would I be pissed? I just don’t buy the gradual update games if they don’t have enough content for me. Are you a child?