Wow what a piece of shit...

wow what a piece of shit, I came to the point where I can't even finish a single hunt because everything that's happening in combat is a shallow trash.

Attached: 553970b8-4261-4882-89aa-ff1a08698f28.jpg (1280x720, 196.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aESEolfZAeM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Filtered

KEK absolutely seething and FILTERED

its good for a few hours of mindless fun but i really hate that they gave the player a tool which would allow crazier movement and more fast paced fights than ever before and then proceed to make the game revolve around parries/counters instead of doubling down on the positioning focused gameplay of pre-world

>AOE
>instant heal
>never hitting the ground because wirefall
>fucking faggot riding
>monster AI bugging out doing some dumb shit that will never hit or monster AI bugging out doing same move 5 times in a row
>half of monster attacks having insane tracking because I play at 144hz
I don't even use buddies or faggy followers and yet the combat is puke-inducing.
There is no insensitive to play post magmazoid or whatever that big ugly nigger is called.
The amulet melding is extremely useless and there is no variety in armor or weapons.
I'm just doing quests for the sake of doing quests with no rewards and the process itself is fucking boring as shit.

Attached: 1657304568229.jpg (512x512, 49.6K)

>preworld
World has positioning what are you talking about?
AI of monsters in World is fucking top notch and they're fun to fight

>make the game revolve around parries/counters instead of doubling down on the positioning focused gameplay of pre-world
>what is GU

I wasn’t talking to you, fuckface. Don’t reply to me again.

>half of monster attacks having insane tracking because I play at 144hz
The game has insane tracking regardless of your framerate and for good reason. There's no point in a game using counters if the monster can't hit you.

yeah gu has the same issues as rise albeit to a lesser extent
too much shit that invalidates entire fights

Attached: 1651583192123.png (178x178, 25.33K)

not at all
don't give a fuck about your little bitch whining, get replied to faggot

Translation: I am a snoy Worldbabbie that is shitting on anything that doesn't come out on my trannystation that has two exclusives left as it goes the way of Sega. I will also be killing myself in four weeks.

it does though?

are you seriously complaining about optional noob crutches that also got nerfed hard in MR?
Did you try not to use them retard?

did you read the second half of my post?
>nerfed hard in MR
haha

>one free hit invalidates the entire fight
really nigga?

do you play at 30+ FPS? Then you're affected by tracking

Rise was bearable, Sunbreak was cancer. Quit around MR3 bc the game just fucked me over.
If you want your game to be super punishing and deal 2/3 damage on every hit, please fucking make the game work well to begin with.

clutch claw and reduced knockback from small attacks with environmental shit for even more free downs also contribute. head topples.

>one free hit

Attached: file.png (1385x795, 615.94K)

I'm at MR42 and there is really nothing extremely hard in the game.
New wirefall skills are super OP at least for GS, I assume it's like that for every weapon because they wanted people to use them.
Try them out

Nigger the game has insane tracking compared to older games even with 30fps
There's dozens of webms where people cart from getting hit with a fireball while using wirefall since base game

Or you could've actually crafted MR armor and upgraded it, retard.
>quit on MR3 when the monsters that actually do that damage only start coming at the second half of MR4
Pathetic.

Why can Rise defense force only ever defend their game by bringing up World?

>I can't finish a hunt
skill issue

>I'm just doing quests for the sake of doing quests with no rewards and the process itself is fucking boring as shit.
Sounds like freedom unite

because world paved the way for rise to include all sorts of shit design decisions of its own

get some friends

So the same design decisions are good in Rise but bad in World.

I did you.
Monsters still deal stupid amount of damage compared to older MH games.

co-op only makes things worse.
I tried follower quests and just after a minute in already wanted to kill myself.

no, im saying they're both shit. if you'd read the thread you would have seen that i criticized rise and some dude came in and defended world

do you have any proofs for this claim?
Because I do for mine
youtube.com/watch?v=aESEolfZAeM&t=1s

This website is anonymous I have no idea what posts belong to you. My question wasn't directed at you.

I said friends not randoms, and if you can't have fun dicking around on hunts with friends then yes you should drop the game there is no hope left for you

World, P3rd and base Generations aren't all "the older MH games". Also they give you first aid med+ which recover a shitton of health. You haven't fought Astalos nor Seregios so nothing can take 2/3 of your HP away.
>buying a hard expansion for game
>"why is it hard wtf"

You're embarrassing yourself

>tfw we will never be allowed to have sane monster hunter threads again because of endless consolefaggotry stoked up by cult discords
end of an era

Attached: 1647717923124.jpg (498x1085, 240.95K)

yeah this is the worst fucking monster hunter ive ever seen. just irredeemable garbage. fuck capcom for appealing to nigger ass bingboys.

You never could anyway, this isn't new