Design late game boss

>Design late game boss.
>Put him in the midgame.

Bravo!

Attached: 1627641667936.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8IvzBq9OVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revan if he Dark Souls.

>3sperms finally admitting it's the most lazy and rushed game in the series

C'mon bro by the point you reach him he isn't that hard, aldrich and his aoe spam will give you more troubles than sulyvahn ever will.

I have played 2-3 characters and died to this boss once maybe twice
substantially under-leveled on at least one
it's a good boss but not hard
half the bosses are harder

Hes the main antagonist either way. Dancer/Vordt, Irithyll and Anor Londo going to hell, Gwyndolins death, Lothric abandoning his role.

BB>Sek>3>ER>1>DS>2

This is not an invitation for discourse. I don't care about your garbage opinion.

You can just block his attacks with shield though. So no, I don't think a late-game boss would let you do that.

Former final boss before they changed the game actually

>You will never play the actual Dark Souls 3.

Attached: 1634378532471.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Miyazaki was busy with bloodborne and Tanimura was left in charge to butcher yet another game.

What this?

The pic is some unused mechanic called ceremonies, here's a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=b8IvzBq9OVM

I whole heartedly doubt it would have done much for the game
Night cycle in elden made the difference of whether or not two specific bosses showed up which is entirely disappointing
Fromsoft struck gold but doesn’t have a fucking clue what to actually do with it

Yeh, I was under the impression that during the night different enemies would spawn, not just a handful of mini bosses, the game had potential to be a lot more deep and complex, more soulful if you will.

This is my biggest problem with From games, they are all great, no doubt but all of them have these creative holes, where a few adjustments could have made them even better. It always feels like they are running out of resources in the end.

DS3 is the worst game in the series. only trannies disagree

dark souls 1 is quite literally 50% rushed shit what the fuck are you talking about

>garbage opinion
>brings up trannies for no reason
mutt moment

>Focus your combat mechanics on reading patterns and frames.
>Screw everyone over by eliminating startup/recovery frames with identical attack variants.

no one said that, take your meds