Name a single nintendo game after gamecube that isn't a worse version of something else. I genuinely can't...

name a single nintendo game after gamecube that isn't a worse version of something else. I genuinely can't. odyssey is worse sm64, galaxy is for babies, mk8 is the worst in the series, botw is a worse metal gear solid 5, animal crossing sucks, smash is made irrelevant by melee, splatoon has an interesting concept but is designed for babies.. is there anything?

Attached: mario_bros_mp7.png (350x363, 121.03K)

I got COVID and I'm unvaccinated
What do I do??

DKC Tropical Freeze mogs every single 2d mario

Metroid: Dread

Did Nintendo make anything similar to BOTW before? No, zelda obviously doesn't count, they slapped that shit on there to attract an audience.

counting your days

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

lol when super metroid exists does it really

I guess WarioWare depending on what you like

They made the least mediocre kirby game to date
Its still mwdiocre shit tho

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Too bad the series fucking died with awakening

Things stopped being more interesting when you grew up. The games are better than ever, but you can't appreciate that because you're a depressed fag who cannot enjoy things the same way he used to.

>splatoon has an interesting concept but is designed for babies
ranked is hard as fuck, get off your high horse too it's not like muh GC mayrios weren't designed for toddlers either you fucking protozoomer

I still play sm64 and melee regularly what the fuck are you talking about?

This faggot prob thinks MonHin Rise is difficult lmao

>mk8 is the worst in the series
that can't be true considering double dash exists

Mk8 is the best in the series and I love them all

If you do not consoom and praise NEW GAME it can only mean you just hate video games and like OLD GAME because of nostalgia

This.

Attached: file.png (2214x1654, 2.23M)

it's okay to be bad at a game for babies user I won't judge

Eat bug soup.