A. Dimitrescu to appear in Netflix

Resident Evil showrunner wants Lady Dimitrescu in Netflix series

Dabb revealed: "Over the course of the series, I want to bring everything in... Left to my own devices, I want Lady D, I want the plant monster, I want it all."

Attached: lady-d.jpg (828x466, 34.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bSx9_iCTtSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nLFB25CT5k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they making so many different non-canon RE shit?

Because capcom wants cash and doesn't care about giving away movie rights

>black Lady Dimitrescu
LMAO IMAGINE

Every attempt at live action RE adaptation is fucking awful

Sounds shit. I can't see how they could reasonably make such a tall character work

Capcom is pretty loose when it comes to their IPs in other media and merch. RE gets it the worst because people ate up the garbage movie series years ago, and people like to pretend the RE was always on the nose hilariously bad schlock, when that wasn't really the case.

All the original ones were kino and I will not pretend otherwise.
Some great stuff is made like this 3 ft statue of her. Limited production.

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_07_purearts-resident-evil-village-lady-dimitrescu-1-4th-scale-statue-003.jpg (750x1125, 91.42K)

yeah, my main gripe was with the extended media, not so much the merch. Merch is worth mentioning because they'll hand it out to just about anyone.

It will be a tranny.

It doesn't have any downsides to capcom since it keeps interest in the media and gives them money without harming the series

lol she will be a MASSIVE nigger.

This is the most "hello fellow kids" shit ive seen in a while

ETHAN WINTERS

Attached: bdh.jpg (1024x1562, 206.33K)

AAAAH FUCK OFF STUPID WOMAN

A new note. Capcom used her house for nearly all the advertising and they openly acknowledged her being popular. Still she wasn't the main character and even the dlc doesn't seem to mention her.

So who do you think would be a good director for a proper RE adaptation, i want to say Raimi or Verhoeven since i prefer the campy side of the franchise

Attached: 1619458088298.gif (220x123, 177.93K)

No one. Its impossible to make Village into a movie and definitely not a tv series. Capcom barely gave anything to build upon.

Attached: 1651779075317.jpg (726x963, 94.64K)

>Its impossible to make Village into a movie and definitely not a tv series
Enter youtu.be/bSx9_iCTtSQ

I would say Hayley Atwell would do a better Lady D...size her up with the Lord of the Rings tech to make the Hobbit and viola...but i doubt Netflix have the budget to do It.

Attached: images (57).jpg (447x686, 44.19K)

it seems like capcom is real strict about anything that canon or canon-adjacent like the cg films, and then totally hands off about anything that's not.

That's ridiculously well done

Rob Schmidt's RE7 with John Carroll Lynch as Jack.

Attached: lynch.jpg (400x400, 28.6K)

>Why are they making so many different non-canon RE shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=nLFB25CT5k8

I actually had a dream with Elizabeth Debicky being casted as Mother Miranda in a RE8 series.I was hyped in that dream Because the director was a rich Guy fan of the series and was doing It without Hollywood producers but with his own money.That was a better news than any fan casting possible kek

Attached: 1410273.jpg (1350x1800, 1.47M)

are we going to ignore the titcow in the room?
just dye her hair black and she's 99% of the way there

Attached: 1293105677197.jpg (2118x3000, 750.78K)