>remove the MULEs
>remove the BTs
>remove the roads and vehicles and all the other cheating shit
>it's now just a comfy hiking/delivery simulator
fixed

Attached: file.png (991x991, 915.5K)

>RUINED
FTFY OP

Attached: not welkum.jpg (435x397, 33.35K)

What will Kojima invent next

Attached: god.jpg (512x512, 201.09K)

>get a bunch of tools to deal with traversing the terrain on foot
>or just ride your truck and go around them in a fraction of time while keeping your 12k tons of cargo completely safe

Considering his most recent "invention", what's coming up can be no good. How did he even get away with it?

>no more brawls against 20 mules
>no more spooky Iceland atmosphere without BTs
>lore makes zero sense
>no more comfy resting time after dealing with their shit
>no more building roads with bros and making the world a better place
>it's now just wasted potential

Death Stranding worked well because it wasn't just a walking sim. It had all kinds of shit to do.

If the theme of the game is that building infrastructure and connecting the world makes the world less fun and humans are better off living in small isolated tribes, then it was a great success.

posts like this are always the clearest indicators of people who didn’t make it to the mountains

literally filtered by your low IQ.

that's my main issue with the game, the design is at odds with itself because the more you progress, the less gameplay you get. don't even get me started on ziplines

Murder simulator where he tells us how right wing politics are bad and promote war

>literally get more tools and options
>less gameplay
nigga you drunk and mad

Imagine snowrunner physics.

By the end of the game I was just going around all the MULEs and BTs whenever I could and it made no difference on your performance.

>contribute hours non stop building roads
>my name isn't even on it

Fuck sakes

You sound like a faggot redditor

That's really not a bad idea. The map needs to be about 5 times larger though. The idea that the current 3 maps represent the US needs to be abandoned.

>press forwards while holding L2 + R2
Wow, fun "hiking simulator"!

>remove the FUN
that's what you're asking for OP you colossal fag

>play offline
>all the trails are mine
When I look at my world, I see genuine progress made by me as a player.

Building roads and zip-line networks doesn't remove gameplay. It literally adds more because you have to traverse the world and get materials to do it. The result is less tedious traversal. Every area has to be traversed and hooked to the chiral network first anyway before you can do anything. It's a genuinely well designed loop that keeps going until endgame.

Your name gets on it when you contribute the highest percentage of materials. The problem is you don’t really get a say in whether or not a road is 3/4s built for you by the time you discover it, but there was plenty I had to build entirely myself to satisfy my e-peen and rake in automatic likes

Honestly I liked how walking became less and less important as you built up your infrastructure. It felt like you were taming a wild frontier.

Yes, it filters anyone over 130.