ITT: mobile games that tried

the only two phone games that ive ever played are Shadow Fight 2 (pic related) and Galaxy On Fire 2. they came out ten years ago. what the fuck happened?

Attached: shadow fight 2.png (512x512, 359.54K)

I remember a game called vector being cool that I played a while ago but that's about it

this game was great but absolutely fucking ruined by the Energy™ bullshit garbage and enchantments
who the fuck thought that putting limits on how much you can play is a good strategy to keep the person playing?

Mobile game motto is to keep players paying.

this game made child me break my tablet out of anger

I remember being complwtely blown away by the original Galaxy on Fire back in school
3d games on phones were practically unheard of, and then this bastard comes into class one day with a 3d space fighter game with a huge world
I was even more blown away when you complete the story and it turns out the world is actually 4 times the size you thought it was.

Just download premium version without this bs

i tried pirating it but it wouldnt work

i remember the first infinity blade being pretty fun.
>what the fuck happened?
no one takes mobile gaming seriously and for a good reason, so no one tries anymore.

Bro I pirated it when I was 8 and it worked fine

>java galaxy on fire
that was THE shit

Attached: java galaxy on fire.jpg (240x320, 20.01K)

the premium is 10 bucks, plus you also get a small story expansion with it too, you also get gems when you do fights too, so the grinding is drastically lowered.

>removed from app store and no android port
It hurts.

Attached: Infinity.jpg (738x415, 51.46K)

Just emulate games on your phone, the only real way to play on the move.

real chads played infinity blade

real chads play vector

Lol, you can change the date and time to refill the energy bar immediately. Work while still connecting to the internet even.

Best part was, if you bought the premium version on mobile or the switch version which had no energy bs. You realise how dogshit boring the game really was.

ENTER

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 139.07K)

why'd they take it from us iosbros

Attached: infinity blade.jpg (500x284, 20.47K)

Gameloft was really fucking weird with their ridiculously obvious-as-fuck ripoffs, but man they struck gold sometimes. Picrel was my absolute fav, what a kino little adventure game

Attached: Shadow_Guardian_logo.jpg (212x199, 10.15K)

>deep 3d

>gameloft
i played gangster las vegas way more than i should have