He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Attached: based.png (614x664, 486.35K)

>nigger putting over a mediocre sheboon as a legend
Imagine my shock...

Seriously why does this guy hate AEW so much? Its pathological.

lol no. If she leaves and still wants to wrestle it'll be with AEW. She'll make 2-3 million dollars working 2 matches a month and has time to do her other shit. She's not going all the way to Japan to work a loaded schedule.

Tony doesnt give the man free lunch meat like daddy Vince

I want to see Sasha working on the Sendai Girls farm, like her ancestors

How much is Tony paying his star employees?

AEW never sent him a meat platter

I won't buy she left until it's official, but Tony would have to fire a whole lot of jobbers to afford her.

she had one good match 7 years ago and a billion botches since

This guy doesn’t watching Japanese wrestling.

Probably 2-5 mil for guys like Punk, Bryan, and Moxley. Sasha would probably be in that tier and wouldn't have to do house shows.

>have to fire a whole lot of jobbers to afford her.
We can only hope. Also no he doesn't he already overpays for everything, this is a passion project for him and he clearly doesn't give a shit if its a good business or not.

TK is never paying that much for a woman. It's obvious from how he books that he doesn't think it's a high priority division.

That's because there's never been a female free agent on that level

Can you imagine Sashit dealing with Shittaker and the taco champ backstage?

women should make minimum wage as long as they keep their clothes on, literally no one buys a ticket to see them wrestle

There was a time where I would've loved to see her there, but yeah, it's like a bag of cats over there right now so I don't know anymore.

She's dealt with Charlotte, Ronda, and Nia, who might be even bigger headaches to deal with.

all her crying started when becky was paid between 2.8, 3 or 3.5 million and became the highest paid woman if she goes to AEW she is going to ask for the same or more than becky, she wants to be the best paid that's why she turned into a pain in the ass

Yeah but also Sasha is a giant joshi mark if anyone would go to Japan it'd be her

she's gonna be streaming fast food in her car Ryback style a year from now. Probably with her fuck husband too kek