"female" Link

thoughts?

Attached: hyrule_warrriors_legends_3ds_female_link_linkle_1.jpg (1024x1024, 54.23K)

its his little sister or some shit, its not literally Link
She only exists in a dumb spinoff anwyay

It's Link from another universe who became a hero not in response of an evil but rather she felt the call of adventure. The world just happened to need her in her universe.

Better than Female Marth, AKA Lushitna

Male Zelda when?

Link has such a plain personality you could make a spin off with a squirrel and that'd work. They should just copy cartoon link

Oh that makes sense too, I coulda swore I remembered reading something about it being his sister though, maybe that was just some pre-release conjecture from fans.

But yeah, the games all about pulling people from different timelines and universes, she's effectively a non-canon OC that will only ever exist in that one game

>Link has such a plain personality
He doesn't have one at all, he's what the industry likes to call a "blank slate"

Smashfag detected

why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot heat the food?

>Implying it's not just Link in drag

Attached: 1643609528427.jpg (250x229, 4.7K)

She was her sister in HW but nintendo dropped the idea because "muh lore" now they ended with "yeah link with vagina lol" despite she can being perfectly her sister without problems

They act like if link didn't have a family or a sister before,they also dropped his family in BOTW so yeah just bullshit

She's just a tard chicken farmer who thinks she's the hero, but couldn't find her ass with both hands.
I love her and hope she goes on a buddy adventure with Link one day.

she looks like she fucks human men

I mean.

>short skirt
>thigh highs
my type. the spats aren't my thing normally but they work with the rest of the outfit so i'll let it slide

its almost like he's a self-insert

Linkle was fine. She had her own storyline in Hyrule Warriors so it felt more like a standalone character than anything. Zero resemblance to actual Link, it felt more like a fangirl of him, dressing like Link , using crossbows and singing the chest opening jingle if you pressed Y

She could have shown up in the sequel with no explanation other than "she got lost" and I would have accepted it.

Sex

why not gay furry zelda?