What games do goths play?

What games do goths play?

Attached: ac8228602adb6537eeba3d18646edb8a.jpg (2894x4093, 2.73M)

Kingdom Hearts
Katamari
DDR at the local mall
That what the emos did at least. Theyre kinda the same thing, but from the 2000's.

Animal Crossing
The Sims

Whatever games their boyfriends get them to play. You didn't really think goth girls are any different to regular girls did you?

STOP POSTING GOTH GIRLS IT HURTS I NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO DATE ONE FUCKERS

Nice pic but her head looks way too big and the face looks weird

goth girls date what can essentially be considered goth chads

>at home
>fully dressed and wearing boots

My ex really liked VTM: Bloodlines
I tried it, but I the plot didn't grip me and the clunky literal first attempt at using source gameplay didn't help.

CBT and ruined orgasms

Attached: .jpg (1519x2170, 300.6K)

Are there goths past 30? I feel like you gotta get em while you’re young or the window closes forever

Metal isn’t goth, except for goth metal stuff like type o negative. There is literally a whole genre called GOTHIC ROCK and DARKWAVE which is what goth culture centres around, goth chicks don’t listen to fucking metal, they are more likely to listen to a soft lovey-dovey song by the Cure

I can fix her

It's an American thing. They even wear outdoor shoes in bed.

Guys who look like this

Attached: 8614C66F-3843-4413-A1FB-A88AC1BA75EC.jpg (182x277, 8K)

I asked my goth gf and she literally said animal crossing and sims in that order lmao

Dead by Daylight and nothing else

the Cure, simple as

I tried my hardest to smash this hot tall big titted goth girl in middle school and high school. Lifted weights and played sports and everything but she ended up fucking this midget goth guy who was a twink and liked MCR. God I shoulda killed him

I am non-American, but I always wear shoes if I am outside of my room in a uni house, I mean not like an apartment dorm thing but a full on house-house of 5-10 people with a shared kitchen

Actually, when I am at uni sometimes I even sleep fully dressed in jeans and sometimes even shoes if I am really drunk and up extremely late

vtmb
n64 games

Kek, maybe he had a personality that wasn't "I lift weights"

America obsession is getting worse by the day

>MCR
>goth
You could have fucked her and gotten a better chance by listening to Christian Death, Bauhaus or even Joy Division

>explaining basic culture is an obsession
Guess I'm a weeb for pointing out that nips have slanty eyes and can't drive.

>I was a stereotypical jock, why didn't this goth girl trip over herself for my dick?
Gee user, what a mystery we have here.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-113119_YouTube.jpg (649x488, 128.21K)