Could they have toned down the bitchiness just a tad before finishing the game?

Could they have toned down the bitchiness just a tad before finishing the game?

Attached: 1584719590385.png (1400x830, 1.06M)

I didn’t overly mind it, the game made it clear from the start that in this version of events she’s absolutely fucked up mentally from RE1. What I really did mind was changing out the “I’ll give you STARS” line for no good reason, and the clock tower being cut. I’d have probably rated this game a lot higher (still beneath the 2 remake though) if they’d kept the clock tower and had more puzzles.

Why did Jill not escape Raccoon City before the T-Virus fucked everything up?

>le conglomerate makes fun of le conglomerates!

Something something three more days and then I can leave.

Cope, chudcel

>Yeah you should be kind to the organization that killed your friends and fucked your city.
>Forget that se apologize to Carlos Later
>Forgets her being a a bro with Brad in the short talk they have

People that bitch about NuJill is a bunch of cucks that would let a organization fuck then in ass.

I just wish she'd stop swearing so much

That's one of the least edgy things to come out of her mouth. RE3make has the absolute worst excuse for "dialogue" I think I've ever seen in a game.

>guy saves me from an eight-foot tentacle monster
>trying to save 50 civilians in the next car
>gives me a valuable resource (radio) to help me survive a zombie apocalypse
>I'm going to be a cunt about it because he works for bad people
It's almost like shitting on someone in the Army because the president drone-striked civilians. Clearly that's his fault and you should give him shit for it. That'll teach him!

Attached: 1584649094356.png (1150x713, 860.24K)

Whoever is localizing RE is peak retarded. Can somebody confirm if the nip version is just as bad?

It's because this is their idea of a strong female character - an utter cunt.
Nothing feminine about them. Just gender-swapped men.

Even men aren't this cunty. It's like devs think women need to be assholes to be stoic like men in games.

Attached: 1586470105232.jpg (1173x1080, 95.96K)

Being an asshole is the antithesis of being stoic. Stoicism is calm, logical, and deliberative, not derisive and emotional

The original Jill was perfect. This is forced garbage to appeal to "feminists" and the cancer on Twitter.

It's actually on purpose. They made her a smoking hot independent I'm-my-own-woman bitch, the perfect rapebait to lose to zombie cock in hundreds and hundreds of SFMs (and even get throatraped canonically). They knew what they were doing.

Attached: 1456979142674.gif (500x281, 999.83K)

Why are you like this?

It's true, man. The entertainment industry's idea of a strong female character is basically a man. They can't write for shit. The characters are unfeminine, unlikable and essentially men.

OG Jill had absolutely no character. So even this shit is an improvement.
Worst RE character by far.

Attached: 1587818563526.jpg (2048x904, 221.07K)

OG Jill had a lot in common with Samus.

I like tanktops but I also like attractive figures. Nu-Lara's the only one that's even a maybe there.

White pasty incels being emasculated by strong female characters in videogames. Nothing new under the sun.

It makes sense for her to not trust Umbrella.
I didn't finish this game yet, so I don't know if she becomes less bitchy or not, but I'd say that if she only acts like that at the start then it's more than reasonable.

She only seemed that way with Carlos and co. due to being Umbrella mercs, so she keeps her guard up at first. She tones down along the way as she gets to know them better, especially with Carlos. People are exaggerating her bitchiness way too much.

she's not strong she's just a cunt

See She warms up to Carlos and the others as the story goes along.

>I didn't finish this game yet, so I don't know if she becomes less bitchy or not

Attached: 1585266379809.png (1280x720, 817.91K)

>emasculated
Lol.
These aren't strong women. They're men.
Ayane from Ninja Gaiden is a female character done right. A killer who retains her femininity. New Jill is a fucking man.

>Why isn't she nicer to the random money grubbing mercenaries hired by the evil company that ruined her life and destroyed the city and killed countless people? What a bitch!

That's towards Nemesis though.

>That feeling I missed the butchering of the "You want STARS" line cause I immedietly got decked in the back of the head by Nemesis before she got two words in cutting the voice line off.
What a game

studies have shown men tend to be biased to perceiving women as more bitchy than they are.

I think you're mistaken. The game is designed for retards.

And it's still cringe.

Attached: 1644864150652.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

Studies have shown that the type of men to make posts like yours are degenerate sex scavengers.

yo is she getting it from behind