I hate this faggots face

I hate this faggots face.

Attached: Omori_cover.jpg (220x330, 20.56K)

Print the image and punch you faggot

You know what I hate more? The same one or two fucking faggots that keep posting indie shit like Omori or LISA over and fucking over on this board. I am 1000% convinced these are the shitty devs themselves or people close to them, trying to advertise their autistic garbage.

Seriously, I will never play Omori or LISA they are rpg maker cancer and they involve tranny shit. These "games" are terrible and I will keep putting these people on blast who are obviously incahoots with the devs and are just making shitty topics to advertise these shitty games. It's pathetic, dude.

When I make a game in the next year or two, I won't be fucking advertising it on here. I mean, not in the same way these fags are anyway. I'll at least be honest about it.

you know, you could just not hate stuff as much. Its much better for you to let others like stuff, good for your blood pressure and heart.

>inb4 sarcasm

I'm being serious user. Life is better without as much hatred

Attached: output (9).jpg (512x512, 92.53K)

>Just let fake people be fake and indoctrinate other, likely good-hearted people into their cult of fakeness and evil
>Don't be a hater, goy! Just let them do it!
>Please buy and play our shitty RPG Maker games, please omg please dude please I need money for jenkem and onlyfans

seethe nigger

I find it kinda sad that your brain is this rotten. It's not too late to drop this larpy edgy lifestyle. This shit will bite you in the ass eventually and you'll realize you were wrong

>people liking a game that I don't?!?!
>AAAAA ITS REDDIT SJW SHILL POZZED TRANNIES NOOOO HELPPP THEY ARE UNDER MY BEDD AAAAAAAA NIGGERMAM SAVEEE MEEE

Do you guys never hear yourself when you type autistic shit like this?

its on gamepass my man, the people that played it probably didnt pay directly for it.

The more important question should be though, why are you bothered about what other people play? Do you really need to care so much that you post into the void just pure hatred for something? You know no ones going to listen, you're literally just trying to spread a negative feeling onto others and it just really doesn't make sense to me.

It sounds lame as fuck but live and let live. We're not here long enough to waste time trying to stop others from playing a fucking game

Attached: output (8).jpg (512x512, 79.84K)

I played it because it was on Game Pass. There’s no tranny shit in the game. If it was made by a tranny I don’t know. Legit never heard of the game before seeing it on Game Pass.

The first 50% to maybe 60% of the first half was good. But it fell apart at the end and it dragged badly when you’re fighting the whale and going down that highway and shit. The underwater shit could’ve been removed.

You literally cannot find a single tranny in either Omori or Lisa. You are just le epic contrarian. A literal manchild, or a 14yo

The main problem with this game is the god awful pacing, and maybe the "okay" combat system, but schizos will still scream about le trannies as if it is even a problem with Omori. Omocat is a real woman btw. She's even a shotacon lmaoo

Don't care, don't care—not playing your faggy RPG Maker cancer~

Attached: 1623386690816.gif (200x200, 11.88K)

I like it. He's cute.

Attached: uogugiug.jpg (128x128, 7.14K)

There's nothing to actually hate, here.

You're kinda weird, OP.

Attached: 1645816879013.gif (300x230, 469.1K)

Omori's for trannies
LISA's actually based

I bought it for Switch and am thoroughly enjoying it. The writing is definitely directed towards millennials in their 20's so Zoomers and Boomers hate it.

>~
You couldn't be seething harder if you tried, lol

Omori is a 6.5 - 7/10 game with a 9.5/10 story, presentation and soundtrack. That's about it.

Hard to argue with a literal retard then

I use the dash so much it's burned into my muscle memory; it doesn't mean your dicklet tranny game or its dedicated faggots making shitty topics about it daily on Any Forums have gotten to me in any way.

You can do it, too—alt+0121 for the long version or alt+0120 for the short.

pRedditor spacing, opinion discarded.

PS: not playing your faggot rpg maker tranny cancer

Also forgot to mention the 10/10 "highs" or moments in this game. When the game actually decides to get good, it gets REALLY good. Pretty much all of faraway and a few headspace scenes

you know what OP?

I've not played either and i have access with game pass, but because you've been so fucking hateful and just a piece of shit.

Im gonna go buy it

fuck you OP

Attached: output (4).jpg (512x512, 155.47K)

I thought the combat system was okay. I just would make Aubrey mad l, use head butt, Omori use mock and you beat the game.

The story was good. From all the money that went into this game (the creators pocket) I wish there would’ve been more more and better animated specials.

I must be the only fucking one that does not have an issue with the combat or pacing. I found 95% of the game really enjoyable

1. i'm not OP
2. you're pRedditor spacing is offensive
3. have fun with your rpg maker 2003 garbage

Lisa is actually good though.

>Your life is nothing, you serve ZERO purpose. You should kill yourself, NOW!

Attached: 40F8B21F-F43A-44BD-8EDE-635A41B1B13F.jpg (1345x2048, 101.07K)

You trying to say theres two people spurting "tranny this, faggot that, fucking le reddit bad lol" in this thread?

Nah, just you my dude. Maybe get help?

Also please spend time editing a picture to prove you're not OP. Id like you to waste some more life on this.

Attached: output (10).jpg (512x512, 105.58K)

thats literally me. apologize.

in fairness there's no easy telling whether he has a fat faggot friend in the thread with him to prop him up

No, it isn't. It's the most cucked-ass simp weird pervert shit ever. The dude who made it, whilst being quite handsome, is clearly autistic and sociopathic af. Who else could come up with a plot that there's ONE female left and it's some loli bitch. And he uses the default battle system and all the characters are males, hairy bear-esque males. Fucking faggot shit.

No, I am the only one based enough to call shit how it is in this topic. But others will soon follow suit. You and your Jew friends will have to kill me to stop me, for I fight to the 0th hit point in all of my ventures and fruitless struggles. My miserable retaliation does not cease until victory is obtained or my last breath is drawn. Seethe about it, trannylet.

I relate to this game because I am a hikik loser that doesn't go outside

didnt kill my sister tho lmao

Anybody who calls themselves based is immediately and permanently excluded from the category, I don't write the rules