SAO Closed Beta test is only half a month away boys, hope you got your closed beta user codes...

SAO Closed Beta test is only half a month away boys, hope you got your closed beta user codes. Sucks to be you if not lmao.
For the non-plebs who got in, what build you think you're gonna go with?

Attached: Aincrad.png (1020x1464, 2.49M)

say didn't even had builds it was just lol so random gamer bullshit

>ONLY 1000 players get closed beta codes
This is retarded. Fuck Argus

id honestly prefer living there than here at this point

Attached: pain_manifest.jpg (720x467, 66.78K)

Heard that the beta was up to floor 10. That's crazy if that's true and beta testers are gonna have such a gigantic advantage over non-beta testers

Fuck beaters btw

Oh it most certainly did. Motherfucker RP'd as Heathcliff Flowen from Star Ocean.

Attached: Heathcliff.(Sword.Art.Online).full.1331219.jpg (909x1300, 555.35K)

If this garabge kusoge shit taste tranime isn't allowed on Any Forums why is it allowed on Any Forums?

>connection gets fucky
>die

SAO sucks

Pointless without a going-into-games machine

>Game isn't even out yet
>Any Forums decides it'll be a kusoge
Why is Any Forums like this?

skill issue

shit game from a shit series

Look retard, we already know this game won't have:
>A class system
>Mages
>Instanced quests
>More than 3 stats you can boost up by levelling
It'll be a giga kusoge. Kayaching Achinghiko dude is on mushrooms if he thinks this will make for a good MMO

That reminds me Alicization Lycoris releases on the Switch soon. How is it?

>release an MMO
>only ship 10,000 copies
lol I bet by the end of the money online like half of those people will still be playing. Enjoy your dead game.

for me its Lisbeth

Attached: Liz.jpg (728x413, 72.6K)

Not bad, but horribly optimized. There is no way it'll run properly on the Switch.

Mediocre but pretty good as a fanservice game.

I love her

You should see how it ran and looked on the base Xbox One on 1.00. This is going to be the worst Switch port we'll see

What are the leaked skills and skill trees looking like? And is it really true we don't have ANY magic or long ranged dps weapons?

Liz is nice, but for me it's Argo.

Attached: 1630370122486.jpg (400x400, 43.48K)

Wowcucks and finaltrannies are already coping.
The dungeons and boss battles look better than anything WoW ever did and the housing blows XIV retarded system out of the water. So it already beat its two main competitors in what they do best.

Well you won't know until it releases bro. Maybe the no-class system might actually be cool and lets you try out a bunch of really cool builds?

Just got a my tester code, I'm gonna definitely leak the code for this game if I can crack it. I don't care if that Kayaba dude thinks he's some 10000000IQ genius with a black box software shit.