I want to buy a gaming laptop and I have the choice between

I want to buy a gaming laptop and I have the choice between
>Ryzen 5600H + RTX 3060
>Ryzen 5800H + RTX 3070

The price difference is 500 dollars, I want to be able to play every new game for the next 5 years or more even if it's at low graphics with 30 fps.

Should I take the cheaper first option or is it worth it to buy the more expensive one?

Attached: gamerman.jpg (1200x900, 138.7K)

There are no good games out that require a high end graphics card.

>H
???

>I want to buy a gaming laptop
No you don't.

I want to futureproof myself for the next 5 years, so it's not just about "now".

Beside I have pretty basic normie taste in gaming so I'll probably enjoy the AAA to come.

I bought one last decade and I didn't regret that choice, gaming laptops suits my needs and the one I have in mind is fairly cheap (if I take to cheaper version that is)

There are no good games coming out that require a high end graphics card either.

why not get a desktop?

take the thicker one, if they are both thin then just take the rtx 3060 its not that bad and besides a 3070 in a laptop wont go as fast as a normal pc 3070 because of heat and stuff, also the 3060 should be more quiet

subjective

Portability is important for me

also just look at some benchmarks and fan sound tests on youtube for the laptops and choose :D

I wouldn't buy a laptop with anything stronger than a 3060 but that's me. I'd accept a 3050ti laptop too if not for the 4gb vram.

>Portability is important for me
buy a switch then

>gayming lapdog
Enjoy the overheating

I have one, but it have a grand total of two good games. Meanwhile, there's dozens of pc games I want to try.

Beside I need a good pc for other things than gaming

please just get a desktop
gaming laptops easily thermal throttle

About that, wouldn't 3060 be colder than 3070? Significantly so?

>I wouldn't buy a laptop with anything stronger than a 3060 but that's me
Why?

>Metroid Dread
>Xenoblade
>Smash
>ports of old games like FFIX
you dont know shit
Also you're better off buying a much cheaper laptop for the basic shit for work. Build a PC instead

perhaps a steamdeck would be better?

>gaming laptop

shit games

>I want to be able to play every new game for the next 5 years or more

Buying a laptop is your first mistake.

>gaming laptop

Attached: 1655666799520.gif (650x967, 252.05K)

Attached: 1619022622951.gif (294x233, 376.37K)