H-game thread

Play any good h-games lately? Are you looking forward to any future releases?

Attached: experience.png (1024x768, 553.95K)

>sexp

Attached: 1652976477904.gif (415x498, 2.04M)

I am excited for the next release by the studio behind karryn's prison and melty's quest. I know it's far away but when it comes to h-games you learn to be very patient.
I'm also interested in nymphomania priestess but that's going too slow for me to be excited

I thought I wouldn't like Lilitales based on dungeon crawler gameplay, but I'm liking it more and more

Attached: infinite sex.jpg (609x435, 189.46K)

>watch numbers go up
>next to the number there's a lew word
>cum

I don't get h games

>infinity sexual encounters
あああああ

I hope their next game is more like Metlys Quest. Karryn's Prison was too much for them to handle and it came out unfinished.

>watch some pixels
dude I don't get cinema
>watch the numbers go up (no sex)
dude I don't get video games
>look at a bunch of black dots on some paper
dude I don't get reading

Same. Kp is phenomenal, despite all its shortcomings.
I don't get what people see in Meltys. It's your run-of-the-mill PRINCESS OF A FALLEN KINGDOM GOES ON A SEX QUEST rpgm crap. There are probably hundreds of those out there.

Makina, I like how the game accomodates the player by letting me level up essentially for free.
Cant wait for the scenes with the mayor.

This one just came out.

Attached: 1658051929625.png (1825x1365, 2M)

I forgot the name of that one h-game that is still unfinished.
Sidescrolling, combat and fem-mc. If you lose you are put in raep room where you have to squirm out of "stuck-in-wall".
Combat is flashy

Thank you in advance, I regret deleting wrong folders.

Attached: 1521280857345.jpg (750x750, 179.91K)

Reminder that if you have a specific fetish that no game caters to then it's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to MAKE GAME and bring it into the world.

you have your own board

never played it but if you mean 3d, then it's probably ricca's game

>Sinsistar 2 update
>now hypothesizing about what events and status effects might occur
Send help.

Attached: 1649017972229.png (1400x671, 667.16K)

you have your own board

After playing Pandora's Forest and getting the sold ending, I think I turned gay.

Eris Dysnomia? I remember the "stuck in wall" loss room was in the first demo. The full game came out last month.

>A trillion coombait gachaniggers pic spam threads on Any Forums
>He picked the one where people actually discuss video games

What happened, bro, did the mods reject your janny application? Dont worry, there's always next year. If you keep doing their job that you dont even have maybe they will accept you.

You're not the first one to turn gay because of an h-game. I shudder to imagine what pic related has done to many anons.

Attached: 1619286811679.png (344x341, 56.46K)