I don't believe there will be a new "Metro" game

The next game from 4A Games must be the Ukrainian style Call of Duty shit.

Attached: Metro-2033_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 951.86K)

I didn't ask you.

They have already confirmed to be making another metro alongside some multiplayer game.

No one asked for your opinion niggy

>multiplayer game.
Waste Land Style Escape from Tarkov?

It's not the same without any actual Metros anymore.

>play metro exodus
>retard cannibals who are obviously cannibals but the leader is a retard who shits himself as soon as anyone says they have a rank
>'stealth' which is just hiding away 5 feet in the dark
>game has actual pathways for easier stealth that they designed specifically for retards
>on normal you might as well be playing easy since you regenerate so fast the only problem you'll have is not having bullets
what a shit show, i got through so much bullshit cliches it turned me off before i could even finish it

My guess is it will be also in the metro universe since they can reuse assets.
Nobody's going to copy Tarkov, game is too niche and too autistic with a shit fanbase.

>game has actual pathways for easier stealth that they designed specifically for retards
name one stealth game that doesn't do this

>on normal
>plaiyng on baby difficulty and then complaining it's too easy.
Are you retarded?
Try playing on ranger hardcore and then come back.

okay retard, maybe read what i said next time
all i'm saying is that in normal mode you can legitimately just run around and melee only while guys shoot you because the medkits are everywhere

hemmm, then I don't know how to make a good enough metro style multiplayer game. Trying to copy "Call of Duty" is stupid.

>Call of Duty shit.
that describes a massive fucking portion of Metro Last Light already. Specially the ending level

>'stealth' which is just hiding away 5 feet in the dark
So just like most stealth games?

>all i'm saying is that in normal mode

And all I'm saiyng is that you are a fucking reatrd for playing on normal instead of the difficulty the game was designed around.

>the game was designed around
then why wasn't it normal or the default? nice dumb post retard, yeah man they totally built the game for the difficulty no one plays

Because game journalists would complain and give the game a 5/10 because they can't get past the first mutant encounter.
You are a braindead mongo if you still don't understand how this shit works.
Anything that is not the hardest difficulty in games after 2007 is babby mode.

>i'm going to complain about something totally unrelated because user said he played normal and complained it was too easy!!!
maybe easy should be the easy difficulty and normal should just be normal
btw i did play on a harder difficulty, no clue what it was called though, i don't think it was the hardcore one but the one just above normal and it seemed okay for the most part, i imagine the ranger hardcore is where stealth is really needed

>i'm going to complain about something totally unrelated because user said he played norma
All of your complains except the stealth paths (which all stealth games have btw) are DIRECTLY related to the difficulty you were playing at you fucking nonkey.

Metro might as well be dead since Exodus so who cares

Well then you'll be glad i played on hardcore for most of the game until i just got bored of it, since normal was so retardedly easy

It's the best game in the series